wtf is French Montanas Race?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

as far as spittin, for the americanized ones it aint no difference but for the ones that aint :patrice:

:ohhh:

Even the West and East African hijabis? I think I might like them even more. :lolbron:

I was in class today and had some thirsty black hiajbi staring at me. She can't help it breh. I look a little like Aldon irl :troll:.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Moroccans were the ones who sold dark Africans to the British in the 1500's ...they where called "light moors".
French secretly rode the Hispanic ambiguous wave to get his chips up. Most people believe because he's from the Bronx he's Hispanic.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moroccans were the ones who sold dark Africans to the British in the 1500's ...they where called "light moors".
French secretly rode the Hispanic ambiguous wave to get his chips up. Most people believe because he's from the Bronx he's Hispanic.
Your avatar is not acceptable.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Why you got an ape in your avi you c00n/CAC :what:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why you got an ape in your avi you c00n/CAC :what:

:whoa:

I think it's supposed to be some representation of ancient humanity. At first I thought it was an ape picture too. I was like :wtf: but then it came to me..

I think he's trying to say nikkas came first or something.

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
7rDy31jLAaWGu2WG18MjopGrVbSkRIViH57KjfXWEYL1GARPjTKOuLmBVBTZJ9dV-gY

Ain't no Somali in that man blood...

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Links? Facts? ...he threw that in there for hood privileges. That boy Moroccan, slave trader blood in his DNA.
He said it himself in interviews. Just google french montana somali etc. I don't see why he would make up some random shyt like that so I'll have to take his word for it until proven otherwise. What you want me to do a DNA analysis on the nikka?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Montana

emoney

custom user title
Daps
why is it the suburban blacks or cacs dont understand when someone grew up in the hood can use the word "nikka"...especially when they not using it in a bad way? but in terms of endearment? i can tell you nikkas didnt grow up in the hip hop culture...if you have to make a thread like this to ask a question you should already know...:snoop:

Who the fukk cares what the hood thinks? That's part of Black America's problem they are letting the people on the lowest levels socio-economically dictate the direction and culture of the race. That's why we fukked up collectively.