wtf is French Montanas Race?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats the thing. some arabs look like mixed blacks others look like cacs. generally tho i have no difficulty at all differentiating an arab from other ppl and in general their features r between wut i said above which is mixed black and cac.

depends on the arab obviously but arabs in and of themselves are not related to negroes more than other groups. i would say they are at base a type of sand eurasian people:

Leaders-gather-for-Arab-League-summit-in-Iraq-OJ176BS5-x-large.jpg

big nose arabian types. i say only some north africans and some saudis have the mixed looking features more often than not. but I tend to agee with OP's characterization. I have read articles about how the North Africans and Arabs treat blacks; it is worse than the way cacs treat us.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
true, i actually dont like the fact that cacs catergorize north africans and arabs as white, they basically did that just to have theyre achievements in ancient history and culture.

Arab genetics show up as Eurasian. Since they show up differently in testing the cacs can always say Negroes have nothing to do with Arab accomplishments and the Arabs likewise repeat this notion. I tend to agree with them Blacks are not Eurasian and what is a eurasian anyway; it's not black

Last edited:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
depends on the arab obviously but arabs in and of themselves are not related to negroes more than other groups like i said before, some arabs might be mixed but it might be an ancient mix or not a mix at all. i would not say arabs like these are related to negroes:

Leaders-gather-for-Arab-League-summit-in-Iraq-OJ176BS5-x-large.jpg

big nose arabian types. i say only north africans and some saudis have the mixed looking features more often than not. anyway the former point stands with respects to arabs and their complexes
yeh when i say mixed nikka that was a reach but it just to explain how their looks varry. some do str8 up look mixed tho.

this arab race thing kinda confuses me tho :patrice: do north africans, middle easterners, persians etc. all fall into the same category. is kim kardashian arab? an iranian is surely not arab so wut is middle easterner a race?

man fukk this whole race shyt anyways :camby:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeh when i say mixed nikka that was a reach but it just to explain how their looks varry. some do str8 up look mixed tho.

this arab race thing kinda confuses me tho :patrice: do north africans, middle easterners, persians etc. all fall into the same category. is kim kardashian arab? an iranian is surely not arab so wut is middle easterner a race?

man fukk this whole race shyt anyways :camby:

kim k is armenian. armenia is like kazakstan. it is crossroads europe/asia like turkey. i'd say iranian is another word for fancy arab. middle eastern is just that: the MIDDLE east

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
kim k is armenian. armenia is like kazakstan. it is crossroads europe/asia like turkey. i'd say iranian is another word for fancy arab. middle eastern is just that: the MIDDLE east
armenian. persian. middle easterner. same difference :camby:. if u aint black white indian or asian(chinese type) u arab to me :birdman:.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
armenian. persian. middle easterner. same difference :camby:. if u aint black white indian or asian(chinese type) u arab to me :birdman:.

i want a hijabi arabical! :blessed:

arab dudes share that girl :usure:

i seen some walking around with donks, sweating underneath all those clothes. i send her home to papi in time for prayer :blessed:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
French Montana sounds like someone from the Appalachian Mountains:skip:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
i want a hijabi arabical! :blessed:

arab dudes share that girl :usure:

i seen some walking around with donks, sweating underneath all those clothes. i send her home to papi in time for prayer :blessed:
breh arab girls the GOAT i been said that :whew:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh arab girls the GOAT i been said that :whew:

im on campus right now and see so many hijabi arabicals around. i never really thought about it till now but how do i spit game to these breh (no marriage for me tho, im a militant)

i think i like the black hijabis even more. these east and west african hijabis are fyre

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
im on campus right now and see so many hijabi arabicals. how do i spit game to these breh (no marriage for me tho, im a militant)
:pachaha:

as far as spittin, for the americanized ones it aint no difference but for the ones that aint :patrice: