WTF HALO COLLECTION for XBOXONE has a 20GB day one download u must download

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
extra discs cost extra money

"b-b-but last gen games came on three discs..."

those extra discs still cost extra money. it's clear to them that people that want to play the game online have an internet connection, and delivering that content digitally is cheaper
a bluray disc cost less than $2, shyt if its such an issue add the extra 2 dollars to the game price

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
sigh....the misinformation, the jump to conclusions and the overall lack of comon sense...

the game is over 50 gigs...which is the limit for bluray discs.....it's 5 halo games on one disc, a beta for a game coming next year and a live action series...it's a lot of content...instead of using two discs like ppl did in the past they chose to add the rest of the content via a patch/dlc update.The patch is not some DRM shyt to allow you to play the game, the patch is not an update to fix bugs or any issues when playing the game...it's simply "Disc 2" minus the actual disc.

343 is also saving money by not having to use an extra disc.

you nikkas complain bout everything...do ya googles

edit:

nikkas in here crying over something they won't buy just to try and prove some point...shyt is wild corny. Don't understand the difference between a "patch" that fixes bugs and a download that is essentially the content that won't fit on a 50 gig disc, brehs.

Last edited:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
:camby: all u struggle shuggnet internet connection nikkaz need to get the fukk, we knew what the downloads and shyt was going to be

And to that truck dude this is not a patch, a patch and dlc is not the same in gaming terms, might be in your terms, but not in gaming terms, a patch is used to lfix something broken, dlc is to add content to a game

Now go eat a dikk and watch TV :datazz:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
a bluray disc cost less than $2, shyt if its such an issue add the extra 2 dollars to the game price
this is the world of big business fam. they got number-crunchers trying to figure out how to save fractions of a cent

they also probably have a lot of data that says people are more willing to buy something for $69.99, as opposed to $70. so it's not like adding $2 to the price would just be 'whatever'

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
and I'm pretty sure this content will come bundled with a 'day-one patch'

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
sigh....the misinformation, the jump to conclusions and the overall lack of comon sense...

the game is over 50 gigs...which is the limit for bluray discs.....it's 5 halo games on one disc, a beta for a game coming next year and a live action series...it's a lot of content...instead of using two discs like ppl did in the past they chose to add the rest of the content via a patch/dlc update.The patch is not some DRM shyt to allow you to play the game, the patch is not an update to fix bugs or any issues when playing the game...it's simply "Disc 2" minus the actual disc.

edit:

nikkas in here crying over something they won't buy just to try and prove some point...shyt is wild corny. Don't understand the difference between a "patch" that fixes bugs and a download that is essentially the content that won't fit on a 50 gig disc, brehs.
If I'm not on Nov.11th, I got an excuse :troll:.

I got super fast internet though. I download games off steam that be like 20-30gbs at times and they download asap. If you get the game digitally, you can start downloading the patch already so day 1 the game will be working right away. Only people this is sort of affecting is disk users.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the world of big business fam. they got number-crunchers trying to figure out how to save fractions of a cent

they also probably have a lot of data that says people are more willing to buy something for $69.99, as opposed to $70. so it's not like adding $2 to the price would just be 'whatever'
I can tell from this post you don't run your own business.

they could have dumped the extra expense on the consumer,

dreamcast had games on 3 discs,

ps2 on 2 discs, etc. all at no extra cost.

I can assure you people would rather pay etra $2 than wait for 2-3days as 20GB downloads

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

edit:

20GB takes crazy long to download

a disc cost less than $2

could of added the extra 2 to the retail price

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
I can tell from this post you don't run your own business.

they could have dumped the extra expense on the consumer,

dreamcast had games on 3 discs,

ps2 on 2 discs, etc. all at no extra cost.

I can assure you people would rather pay etra $2 than wait for 2-3days as 20GB downloads

wtf is wrong with your guys internet... like seriously.. i thought this thread was jokes at first...

destiny beta had a 20gb download the shyt took like 45 minutes to download.... these shyts go as fast as an optimal download... u should get 500kb a second if ur a on a shyt server...

a normal person who pays for high speed internet will get 1mb/sec and be playing in no time...

this whole thread is really something else