WTF HALO COLLECTION for XBOXONE has a 20GB day one download u must download

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You know what I mean. 70GBs dedicated to a single SKU on a non-upgradable 500GB HDD is inexcusable.

How is it "inexcusable"?

Should they just drop some of the games? It's 4 full games plus hundreds of multiplayer maps, DLC, co-OP missions, the forge and more. This amount of content for a single game is unprecedented. Other games this year with not even half the content have clocked in at 40gb.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Put it on 2 discs. Why not? I don't get their reasoning.

Cause they want you to be able to use all the content without switching discs. And obviously it would cost more money.

All of the single player content is on the disc and works without an update. It's only the multiplayer stuff which you have to download.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Cause they want you to be able to use all the content without switching discs. And obviously it would cost more money.

All of the single player content is on the disc and works without an update. It's only the multiplayer stuff which you have to download.
But I would only have to use the second disc once. Just install off it and use the first disc for drm only. It makes no sense. :mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Put it on 2 discs. Why not? I don't get their reasoning.

Once it installs, I'm done with second disc forever.
Oh yeah. They did that for GTA V and Halo 4. Idk why? :yeshrug:
It's a minor inconvenience imo. Just download the 20gb and 3-4 hours later when it's done you're up and running.