WTF???? Durant Doesn't Like "Slim Reaper" Nickname, Wants to be Called "The Servant"

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KD: Hey Russ I know things are rough for you watching as I carry us to the best record in the west, putting on a virtuoso individual performance and getting people to legitimately question whether you are needed here but I need your help with something.
:youngsabo:: What's up. :youngsabo:
KD: I know you have heard about this new nickname..."Slim Reaper". I'm not feeling it. :patrice: I think I have the perfect one though.
:youngsabo:: What you got? :youngsabo:
KD: Okay are you sitting down? :laff: Of course your cripple ass is sitting down. Okay check this out...The Servant. You know because I serve nikkas on the court. :smugbiden:
:youngsabo: : :dead: *does everything in his power not to laugh out loud* Yeah Kev that's sound great breh. Matter fact you should announce that shyt at the all star game. :youngsabo:
KD: :ohhh: :gladbron: Yeah man that's perfect. I'ma do that.
:youngsabo:: :youngsabo:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
lmao, this ol Alfred ass nikka suppose to have next out West tho? The conference is doomed. Just goes to show that GOAT franchise need to win the tank wars, we can't have this Garcon head nikka taking over. fukk trading spaces, this safe bama just want to be Coleman. Russy prolly got this twerp fetching him Gatorades and sunflower seeds. :mjlol:
How you shyt on your own people's, breh? :wow: Your stannery knows no bounds.

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
0FzjVD2.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
How you shyt on your own people's, breh? :wow: Your stannery knows no bounds.

lol, it's bad enough for em that I stan the GOAT franchise. But damn this nikka just shamed the whole Prince George's County off that move tho, Seat Pleasant nikkaz ain't nothin like this I can assure you. If Huggy Lowdown don't make him bama of the week then shyt truly has changed for the worse around here. :snoop:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
nikka on some other shyt with that.

KD about to film some docile negro Nike commercials:
*dribbles up court in tie game with clock ticking down*
*camera pans the crowd*
*camera zooms in on one fan who screams "turn the lights out, Slim Reaper!"*
*Durant picks up his dribble and looks directly at the fan as the crowd goes silent*
"Slim Reaper? No good sir, I prefer to be the Slim Sweeper."
*pulls miniature broom out of secret compartment in his jersey*
*passes ball to Kendrick Perkins and begins to clean debris from the court*
*NBA Cares flashes across the screen*

IM DYING RIGHT NOW :laff: