WTF???? Durant Doesn't Like "Slim Reaper" Nickname, Wants to be Called "The Servant"

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
99b4Hub.png

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this nikka have friends? Does he have anybody that he could've run this by first? I can't imagine anyone that cares about him saying "Yeah Kev that's a great idea". :heh: nikka prolly kept this shyt top secret on some "I'm gonna unveil this shyt at the All-Star game :lolbron: everybody is gonna be like :ooh:" :deadmanny:

Slim Reaper was perfect and this nikka would rather be "The Servant". :dead:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does this nikka have friends? Does he have anybody that he could've run this by first? I can't imagine anyone that cares about him saying "Yeah Kev that's a great idea". :heh: nikka prolly kept this shyt top secret on some "I'm gonna unveil this shyt at the All-Star game :lolbron: everybody is gonna be like :whoo:" :deadmanny:

Slim Reaper was perfect and this nikka would rather be "The Servant". :dead:
:youngsabo:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
lmao, this ol Alfred ass nikka suppose to have next out West tho? The conference is doomed. Just goes to show that GOAT franchise need to win the tank wars, we can't have this Garcon head nikka taking over. fukk trading spaces, this safe bama just want to be Coleman. Russy prolly got this twerp fetching him Gatorades and sunflower seeds. :mjlol: