WTF: BREAKING: Microsoft CEO Increases Bid for Kings To $625 Million

Seahawks

Pro
Supporter
Daps
:pacspit: David Stern This fakkit really started the press conference with "This will be a short conference, I have a game to get to in Oklahoma City".

:salute: Congrats to Sacramento

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Now get an arena built Sacramento you lazy pieces of shyt. The only pro team in the Central Valley and ya'll can't get a decent proposal to work?? My city Fresno even got a new arena built a few years ago how in the fukk the state capital can't get their act together over the past ten years. I know the Maloofs suck but the only reason they got their hands on the Kings was because the previous owners got fed up with Sac and the arena situation and sold the team.

There's no other pro teams in the area.. no MLB, no NFL, no NHL, hell Sac State even sucks balls.. get this shyt taken care of. stop fukking around up there. This ain't a billion dollar NFL stadium that needs to be built with greedy azz Roger Goodell breathing down your necks over eight home football games. Build the damn arena.

-watch I bet they'll still be in this same fukking predicament two years from now and threatening to move all over again. matter of fact I'll be literally shocked if they even stick one shovel in the ground and break dirt

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pacspit: David Stern This fakkit really started the press conference with "This will be a short conference, I have a game to get to in Oklahoma City".

:salute: Congrats to Sacramento

Stern is disgusting. He said and I'm paraphrasing "Sacramento has a history of supporting the Kings for 28 years we had to given them chance" Yet this didn't apply to Seattle in 2008?? They had a 40 year history of supporting the Sonics.

licktheballs

Wu-Tang Stan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We will see what happens when Silver becomes commish. The Stern almost seems like he has something against Seattle. Silver did just say expansion was discussed. So we will see :manny:

Why would the NBA expand when you got teams like Charlotte and new Orleans that no one cares about:childplease:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would the NBA expand when you got teams like Charlotte and new Orleans that no one cares about:childplease:

I was just about to address this. Before they even think about expanding they need to figure out the situations in Charlotte,Milwaukee and Minnesota. NO is locked in their lease. The Pelicans are staying in the NO for better or worse for the next 20-25 years. If playing at the target center is a problem then I don't see why T-Wolves can't play in St. Paul where the Wild play. Charlotte and Milwaukee are a huge problem though. I don't see how the Bucks stay in Milwaukee.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So other than Chicago and Indy... no basketball should be in the midwest huh?:wtf:

Other than Sac there's a lot of African Americans in those cities you listed. Brothas just ain't supportin' the teams :manny:

Breh who do you think is calling NBA players thugs in the yahoo comments? It's not white people from NYC, DC, LA or SF, they have lives.

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How much did Jay buy the Nets for again?

he purchased a 0.066% (1/15th of 1 %) stake into the nets for 1 million, and owned 0.20% (1/5th of 1%) of the barclay center, his return was estimated 2.4 million

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Sac has a higher percentage of black people than national average. There's brothas in Sac breh
I know this.. I've been to Sac numerous times. I'm talkin' serious black populations like in the south and other cities with populations over 200,000. Sac ain't black like that. Whites and Mexicans are the majority in the Central Valley.