WTF: BREAKING: Microsoft CEO Increases Bid for Kings To $625 Million

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:snooze:

I knew the same person would bump this. No one is really amused nor swayed by this dude's Monopoly Money.

Kings are staying. Deal with it.

Political Power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Remember: Hansen made his fortune in CA

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:snooze:

I knew the same person would bump this. No one is really amused nor swayed by this dude's Monopoly Money.

Kings are staying. Deal with it.

Political Power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Remember: Hansen made his fortune in CA

I fukk with you heavy on here. You seem like a very smart guy. But your love for the kings pisses me off ... i not a Seattle native ...I'm a bull's fan... but you go abit to hard for a team that's not shyt and can prosper in Seattle

No hate just my opinion

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I fukk with you heavy on here. You seem like a very smart guy. But your love for the kings pisses me off ... i not a Seattle native ...I'm a bull's fan... but you go abit to hard for a team that's not shyt and can prosper in Seattle

No hate just my opinion

:ehh:

Breh, its the owners.Everyone in the city knows that. The league knows that. They're Donald Sterling's Clippers right now before Blake Griffin came along. Minus the media market size and the Staples Center. The Maloofs buried this team so it can look better to try to move it. Prosper huh? Like Seattle really was prospering when they lost the Sonics in 2008 :heh: . Imagine if this was your beloved Bulls? Exactly.

Sacramento did EVERYTHING the league wanted us to do to keep them. Just like how they see it next Wednesday
Heat owner Micky Arison to Sonics fan: This isn't about Seattle, it's about Sacramento - Sactown Royalty

:smugbiden:

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
Man, cities jsut want a winning brand of basketball. Minnesota crowd has been loud the alst two season, and they were decent when KG had them winning(in the regular season)

Milwaukee had a great passionate crowd to in the early 2000's when the big three was there. I Love the sarcastic cheer they used to give when Ervin Johnson would actually make a play.

Fans are just smart now. They dont want to support franchises that are badly ran. I cant blame em.

This is why people don't readily accept the Hawks here. That plus traffic and inefficient public transit and an abundance of things to do. But so many people just don't believe in the franchise that they will make good moves or even try to win. I was pissed when we traded Nique and so were many people

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:ehh:

Breh, its the owners.Everyone in the city knows that. The league knows that. They're Donald Sterling's Clippers right now before Blake Griffin came along. Minus the media market size and the Staples Center. The Maloofs buried this team so it can look better to try to move it. Prosper huh? Like Seattle really was prospering when they lost the Sonics in 2008 :heh: . Imagine if this was your beloved Bulls? Exactly.

Sacramento did EVERYTHING the league wanted us to do to keep them. Just like how they see it next Wednesday
Heat owner Micky Arison to Sonics fan: This isn't about Seattle, it's about Sacramento - Sactown Royalty

:smugbiden:

Unfortunately, i cant image if its my bull's. Because they will never be in this position. I dont know the ins and outs of how Seattle lost their team in 08. But from what i gather the owner didn't give a shyt. Chris wants to build a new arena and from what i hear from talk radio here in Seattle that people will support the team. Me personally i will be at games it doesn't matter the seat. I think Seattle is the better fit. Again,only my opinion

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Sources -- Maloof family cuts new deal for Sacramento Kings - ESPN

Chris Hansen and Steve Ballmer, the deep-pocketed Seattle-based investors trying to acquire the team, have struck a new deal with the Maloofs that may create more drama in Sacramento and the league office.

Two sources told ESPN.com the Maloofs have informed their fellow owners that if their deal to sell and relocate the Kings to Seattle is not approved by league owners next week, they will not sell the team to a Sacramento-based group that promises to keep the Kings in Sacramento.

:pachaha: kings going to seattle

Reverend Jesse Jackson

Somebody I Am
Daps

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
I can imagine the conversation Kevin Johnson is having with the Iron Jew right now.

"but the Kings mean everything to this city!" :to:

"fukk you pay me" -
mysmilie_3096.gif

"but we have loyal and passionate fans that love their team!" :to:

"fukk you pay me" -
mysmilie_3096.gif

"we did everything you asked of us! we gave you everything! we have nothing left!" :to:

"fukk you pay me" -
mysmilie_3096.gif

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Maloofs have to be telling them to do this just so they can get every fukking penny from sacramento that they can at this point.

Kevin Johnson :huhldup: right now