WSJ - Microsoft Plans to Put Latest Call of Duty Game on Subscription Service, Sources Say

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
"All 1st party titles will be in gamepass"

I don't think we'll see another tier before the new COD release. A price increase maybe, probably actually...

But at some point a new tier or tiers that include day 1 and ones that don't
I will say if gamepass numbers don't move around after this, it's gonna be nasty.

It doesn't need to be a mass exodus, imo they shouldn't make any major assumptions until after two releases, but realistically after 6-8 months the heat is on for a change either way
:ehh:

Pretty damn close.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"All 1st party titles will be in gamepass"

I don't think we'll see another tier before the new COD release. A price increase maybe, probably actually...

But at some point a new tier or tiers that include day 1 and ones that don't
:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks puffing his chest out when in reality all he predicted was a disaster.

You predicted it, but that don't mean it's good news.

:wow:
I wouldn't have much to say about it if y'all wasn't trying to act like this is some terrible news or shocking

It's par for the course with how everyone operates these days.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't have much to say about it if y'all wasn't trying to act like this is some terrible news or shocking

It's par for the course with how everyone operates these days.
Nah, this would be akin to Disney upping the price and removing Marvel Movies from the lower tier service (current price tier). This is after being promised they would be included at the current price

And for those companies that do that, it rarely works, especially when they're not the front runner

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah, this would be akin to Disney upping the price and removing Marvel Movies from the lower tier service (current price tier).

And for those companies that do that, it rarely works, especially when they're not the front runner.
The lowest tier of Gamepass core never had day and date.