Writer's and Actor's Strike 2023: Aaaaand Scene...That's a Wrap!

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I agree I took it too far, and I didn't mean that to be so derogatory. I'm in the business so I know breh. Just like you, but not on your side of things.

So I know it ain't sweet, easy, or a piece of cake - whether that's the hard working folks on the ground in all below the line positions who are out there before shyt starts and out there well after its over, to the actors who gotta "act" depressed for 30 takes across 12 hours, reset after reset. Shyt isn't sweet like you said.

But I was just overall trying to say that in general, the money is only a part of it. The other benefits they get from being actors can't be covered by money from other places. Emotional benefits, ego, all of it is a part of it.

But I did go too far calling 'em carnies

VY2wmdR.png
They are carnies :heh:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Them executives didn’t just bend the knee. They spread their entire butt cheeks..

How so? I dont see anything in that release that says Sag got the streaming revenue share they wanted and held out so long for. The streaming and AI use was the biggest things.

SAG wanted a straight up revenue share, doesnt seem like they got it. Studios were always gonna bump up all the payrates.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
They are, phone blowing up right now for everything starting first week in December.

shyt there's something starting tomorrow but that's too abrupt for me to get on
Without revealing too much, what is it exactly is your role on set, fam? Writer? Film crew? Coordinator?