JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I'd add Bret Hart, Randy Orton, HHH, Macho Man and Undertaker

Maybe Yoko, he ran thru Hogan, Bret, Taker, and Luger within a year

James Dean

All Star
Daps
All those guys had already spent years in the midcard putting in work tho.

Their pushes were caused by the fans getting behind them and elevating them to the next level. Similar to Punk & Bryan.

Plus those guys never had the type of matches where they just whooped ass 90% of the match.
The company still has to put the machine behind them. I dont see how that really relates to anything. Its a good backing, but the company still puts that rocket behind you.

I'd also argue that Cena had his time in the midcard. Rock didnt really spend much longer than Cena in the midcard. And fans got behind him too. WWE saw that and push the rocket behind them.

No one is getting that super push without some sort of backing from the fans and the company.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The company still has to put the machine behind them. I dont see how that really relates to anything. Its a good backing, but the company still puts that rocket behind you.

I'd also argue that Cena had his time in the midcard. Rock didnt really spend much longer than Cena in the midcard. And fans got behind him too. WWE saw that and push the rocket behind them.

No one is getting that super push without some sort of backing from the fans and the company.
Not true,

Roman Reigns
Khali
Lashley

Were just a few of the ones getting a super push without fan support.

Daps
Reppin
LDN
mryan2.jpg

James Dean

All Star
Daps
Not true,

Roman Reigns
Khali
Lashley

Were just a few of the ones getting a super push without fan support.
I know that.

Clearly we are getting at two different things here.

If the discussion is about guys who had failed pushes with the machine behind them, then you are correct.

If the discussion is about all who WWE puts the machine behind then, you are not correct. Since you stated that Austin and company should be removed from the list. Rock, Austin etc. indeed had a machine behind them but it was with fan backing. Which equals a successful push.

Reigns,Lashley etc. had a machine behind them but not as much fan support. Your point, which is right. And I agree.

All of these guys discussed, had a machine behind them at the end of the day. Its 50/50. Part fans, part company. Whether or not success comes from that is another story.

I thought we were talking in general, about who Vince put the Rocket behind towards a push. Not who Vince put a Rocket behind that lead to a failed push.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know that.

Clearly we are getting at two different things here.

If the discussion is about guys who had failed pushes with the machine behind them, then you are correct.

If the discussion is about who WWE puts the machine behind then, you are not correct. Rock, Austin etc. had a machine behind them with fan backing.

Reigns,Lashley etc. had a machine behind them but not as much fan support.

All of these guys discussed, had a machine behind them at the end of the day. Its 50/50. Part fans, part company. Whether or not success comes from that is another story.

I thought we were talking in general, about who Vince put the Rocket behind towards a push. Not who Vince put a Rocket behind that lead to a failed push.
The main difference i'm getting at is guys who got hot then he put the rocket on them vs guys he saw the first time, got hard for, and super pushed them without it being deserved.