Wrestlers who Vince has "strapped the rocket" to for a huge push

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Lesnar's push was definitely bigger than Austin & Cena.

Are you talking about initial push or after they had already been on top?

push to the top...when you are declared THE MAN and your run until that end. Austin's push would have started post Wrestlemania 13 thru say his injury before Summerslam 1999...hell even his comeback in 2000, the run up to Wrestlemania X7, his heel run in 2001 he was virtually unstoppable for the majority of his time on top.

go back and watch all the outlandish shyt they had Austin doing back then :pachaha:

Diesel and Shawn's pushes were every bit as big as Cena and Austin, the only difference was Diesel and Shawn were failures business-wise. Diesel held the title for a damn year.
I did say "slightly less" one difference I would say is Diesel never beat the previous top guy or guys clean like Austin would(HBK and Undertaker).

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
push to the top...when you are declared THE MAN and your run until that end. Austin's push would have started post Wrestlemania 13 thru say his injury before Summerslam 1999...hell even his comeback in 2000, the run up to Wrestlemania X7, his heel run in 2001 he was virtually unstoppable for the majority of his time on top.

go back and watch all the outlandish shyt they had Austin doing back then :pachaha:

Thats a long time, when i think of push i think of how fast they shoot you up.

Austin did lot of hokey poke shyt between WM13 up until the rumble

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Thats a long time, when i think of push i think of how fast they shoot you up.

Austin did lot of hokey poke shyt between WM13 up until the rumble
hokey poke is funny :pachaha: but what do you mean? example?

his push was a slow build definitely, thats because they paced themselves back then, actually told stories which allowed them to not force guys down the audience's throat that they didn't want

Silkk

Daps
hokey poke is funny :pachaha: but what do you mean? example?

his push was a slow build definitely, thats because they paced themselves back then, actually told stories which allowed them to not force guys down the audience's throat that they didn't want
Like fukking around in the tag division, fukking with rock, & owen.

It was entertaining but it wasn't evident of a super push like it is with Roman

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Brock Lesnar since his debut had a great push, hell his rookie year rivals Kurt Angle's rookie year with the accomplishments. Even now since his return he's been pushed as an unstoppable force that no one (except Cena, HHH, and dikk kicks) has been able to beat.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Undertaker never got the God push like these other guys did. He got the strap for two months early on and then Hogan took it back. He was always treated more as a special attraction who was always a top guy, but he never got the rocket strapped to him as the guy the company was built around

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
True True, fans wanted him in his position too.
I think people forget Cena used to lose, alot. Triple, Michaels and Stephanie also always used to shytted on him as well.

I remember he got pinned cleaned by Carlito for the US and Intercontinental title, the latter just because Carlito debuted on RAW.

He of course got that rocket up his ass after he got over by the fans and it stayed there way too long, but he most definitely wasn't hand picked or anything.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like fukking around in the tag division, fukking with rock, & owen.

It was entertaining but it wasn't evident of a super push like it is with Roman

Cant agree with that. At no point during that time did Owen or the Rock ever make Austin look vulnerable and they both had factions behind them. Austin ran through the Nation at the DX ppv, whooping DLo ass on top of a pick up.

Treating Owen like a chump, giving Bryan Pillman swirlies, beating up Bret Hart while he was in a wheel chair..

Silkk

Daps
Cant agree with that. At no point during that time did Owen or the Rock ever make Austin look vulnerable and they both had factions behind them. Austin ran through the Nation at the DX ppv, whooping DLo ass on top of a pick up.

Treating Owen like a chump, giving Bryan Pillman swirlies, beating up Bret Hart while he was in a wheel chair..
Those were mid card guys tho. He never was put over or ran through the top dogs at the time like Taker, HBK, Kane, & he never even beat Bret in the ring.

That nation stomped out Austin to his own theme music :russ:

Daps
Y'all forgot about Randy Orton.
full

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Rollins

Was NXT champ, debuted as part of one of the most pushed factions in wwe history, turned heel and was the main star of the top heel faction, won the MITB, then won the world title in the main event of wrestlemania and held the championship for several months