Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That trailer was awesome.

Seth/Rock???

The tag would be great just to help build tension between Roman and Rock but wouldn't mind this one on one match

IWC is speculating, a tag match at night one and then individual title matches at night 2 but that sounds :patrice:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mania Card Predictions

1. Rock/Roman v Cody/Seth (main event night 1)
2. Roman v Cody (main event night 2)
3. Seth Rollins v Drew McIntyre v Sami Zayn
4. Logan Paul v LA Knight v Kevin Owens
5. Bianca v Tiffany Stratton (night 1 opener)
6. Bayley v Iyo Sky
7. Rhea Ripley v Becky Lynch
8. Gunther v Bron Breaker
9. Jimmy v Jey
10. Orton v Solo (night 2 opener)
11. Women’s Tag Title Match
12. Showcase match
13. R Truth & The Miz v Damien & Finn
14. LWO v LDF
15. Impromptu match
16. Jade squash

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mania Card Predictions

6. Bayley v Iyo Sky
9. Jimmy v Jey
12. Santos Escobar v Andrade
14. LWO v LDF
15. Showcase match

Sami just lost clean in the qualifying match

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Mania Card Predictions

6. Bayley v Iyo Sky
9. Jimmy v Jey
12. Showcase match
14. LWO v LDF

Jade Cargill better be whooping Lyra Valkyria's ass for that belt if she's not gonna be at Mania :pachaha:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Sami just lost clean in the qualifying match
Yeah I remembered that after hitting send, but I can see him getting involved somehow. Either way, Drew winning that match if it happens, it makes sense if Seth coming off injury and working twice that weekend

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Jade Cargill better be whooping Lyra Valkyria's ass for that belt if she's not gonna be at Mania :pachaha:
Ahhh knew I forgot someone! She’s gonna be in a quick ass squash match. I wouldn’t do Bianca v Jade yet because I like Bianca having an undefeated streak at mania and Jade shouldn’t lose at Mania first time

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cody/Seth vs Roman/Rock would be a great main event for EC and way for Rock to lose some ring rust.

They could do a few different things for the WM Night 2 main event. Cody's for sure in, no way they run Rock vs Roman alone now. Roman defending against Cody one night and Rock the next wouldn't make sense and isn't happening either. It'll either be a triple threat, Roman vs Cody (with Rock in his corner), or Cody vs Rock night 1 for the contendership., then Cody vs Roman night 2. I'm guessing it'll be a triple threat but they've made all of this pretty unpredictable.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Cody/Seth vs Roman/Rock would be a great main event for EC and way for Rock to lose some ring rust.

They could do a few different things for the WM Night 2 main event. Cody's for sure in, no way they run Rock vs Roman alone now. Roman defending against Cody one night and Rock the next wouldn't make sense and isn't happening either. It'll either be a triple threat, Roman vs Cody (with Rock in his corner), or Cody vs Rock night 1 for the contendership., then Cody vs Roman night 2. I'm guessing it'll be a triple threat but they've made all of this pretty unpredictable.

rock/cody night 1 , rock goes over cody then roman /cody night 2 cody wins now roman spot as HOTT pause is questioned setting up Wrestlemania 41 :manny:

or cody just goes over both of them on some danielson shyt who knows:manny:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
During a recent edition of Busted Open Radio, WWE Hall of Famer Bully Ray examined the WrestleMania XL Kickoff show that took place last week in Las Vegas, noting how Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson made all the other Superstars on stage with him, including Roman Reigns, look like “co-stars.” Below are some highlights (via WrestlingInc.com):

Bully Ray on The Rock making Roman Reigns look like a secondary co-star during the Kickoff show: “Have you ever seen Roman Reigns look like a co-star in the last three years? Did you see him look like a co-star at that press conference? … Rock knows how to command the spotlight. He made every other man on stage look like boys because of his stature and because he knows how to stand and command a spotlight. I’ve never seen Roman look so secondary in my life.”

On how The Rock took over the stage in WWE: “Rocky’s coming in and just taking over.”

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
All those PHILadelphia signs gone to waste
Lk8jHe2.png

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
During a recent edition of Busted Open Radio, WWE Hall of Famer Bully Ray examined the WrestleMania XL Kickoff show that took place last week in Las Vegas, noting how Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson made all the other Superstars on stage with him, including Roman Reigns, look like “co-stars.” Below are some highlights (via WrestlingInc.com):

Bully Ray on The Rock making Roman Reigns look like a secondary co-star during the Kickoff show: “Have you ever seen Roman Reigns look like a co-star in the last three years? Did you see him look like a co-star at that press conference? … Rock knows how to command the spotlight. He made every other man on stage look like boys because of his stature and because he knows how to stand and command a spotlight. I’ve never seen Roman look so secondary in my life.”

On how The Rock took over the stage in WWE: “Rocky’s coming in and just taking over.”
So what?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
rock/cody night 1 , rock goes over cody then roman /cody night 2 cody wins now roman spot as HOTT pause is questioned setting up Wrestlemania 41 :manny:

or cody just goes over both of them on some danielson shyt who knows:manny:
Possibly..the crowd is real crazy about Rock vs Cody. Undeniable. Maybe it should happen. I think Cody ends WM on top though.