Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍

usher-yeah.gif

that would be freakin heat rocks :wow:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Matches are starting to take shape. Are they really going to have Rock vs Cody at WM? :heh:

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Matches are starting to take shape. Are they really going to have Rock vs Cody at WM? :heh:
When it became obvious that Roman vs Cody 2 was the direction they were heading for Mania, my main concern was that they were gonna somehow make the build to the match incredibly convoluted. And my fears have come true. Maybe one of TheColi bookers who told me Roman/Rock was the correct way to go can explain it better to me but this whole thing seems like one huge clusterfukk that would make M Night Shyamalan say, ":whoa: That's way too much, man."

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
When it became obvious that Roman vs Cody 2 was the direction they were heading for Mania, my main concern was that they were gonna somehow make the build to the match incredibly convoluted. And my fears have come true. Maybe one of TheColi bookers who told me Roman/Rock was the correct way to go can explain it better to me but this whole thing seems like one huge clusterfukk that would make M Night Shyamalan say, ":whoa: That's way too much, man."
If they are thinking of this tag match as just a way to get Rock a match because everyone whined about Cody, it really is a clusterfukk. Just gotta wait and see if they make it official. I hope nope not. It just makes things so convoluted.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Didn't see a tweet about it so I assume he has his own website. I think it was safe to say he re upped because no way would be be having this great run, leading to a championship match otherwise lol