Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Night 2 with Bloodline rules for Cody v Roman is going to be filled with fukkery. The Bloodline gonna get in there, then we see the Avengers form with Sami, KO, Jey coming to even the odds. Only for the Bloodline to still have the upper hand. And just when it seems like Roman is gonna win again… the glass shatters

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Just gotta hope to the heavens that no one gets hurt. Very risky business having 3 people run double duty. Especially when 3 of them are in title matches 2 of which are in the main event and the champions respectively.

All because rock just HAD to wrestle this year

gtHdTsF_d.webp

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Just gotta hope to the heavens that no one gets hurt. Very risky business having 3 people run double duty. Especially when 3 of them are in title matches 2 of which are in the main event and the champions respectively.

All because rock just HAD to wrestle this year

gtHdTsF_d.webp
It's what I've been saying since it was rumored to be a tag match. Plus you have the idea of someone taking a loss before their title match. I just hope the fukkery can overshadow that.

Last edited:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drew's 100% going over now imo, Seth has an out with wrestling twice now. Hopefully they leave it at that and font add Bloodline interference, Seth will be protected enough. I'm guessing that's on Night 2 and the tag match main events night 1.

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
I have a feeling that if Cody does get the 1 on 1 match with Roman on Night 2 with no interference, either 1 of 2 things will happen.

1. Jacob Fatu will interfere and cost Cody the match as a non-Bloodline member. Then join the following Raw or Smackdown.

2. Heyman, or the Rock will strike a deal with the Judgment Day and they will jump Cody. Priest will cash in, making it a triple threat match, with Priest taking the pinfall, protecting Roman. Cody never pinned Roman. Or Priest ultimately wins.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
2. Heyman, or the Rock will strike a deal with the Judgment Day and they will jump Cody. Priest will cash in, making it a triple threat match, with Priest taking the pinfall, protecting Roman. Cody never pinned Roman. Or Priest ultimately wins.

:patrice:Great for fukkery, but, ultimately should lead to a Judgement Day v. Bloodline War...which ain't gonna happen

I feel you, tho

Damian is impossible to book, rn

He should've got the title off Seth before Punk came back and maybe have Seth win it back in Chicago (Survivor Series)