Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All you conspiracy theory ass nikkas were the same ones saying Rock & Cody were in on it together :mjlol:

“He pointed at Roman when he said “Make sure we beat you :krs:””

“Look how his ones is different :krs:

e72baa850ee25b3d25dfa5236fbe88f3.gif

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
My only complaint about night two is bum ass bruce pritchard getting a shining moment, hell no that a$$hole can go fukk himself :mjlol:

Other than that this was a feel good event. Seth was very underrated, this is the kind of Seth I prefer, not that goofy comic book character, but when he gets serious he's one of the best in the company.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Night 2 was better then night 1.

Drew vs. Seth was dope..love the story being told and how they were spamming finishers. I legit :russ: when Punk started stumping out Drew in his penny loafers. Happy for Damian Priest getting the title. Dude grinded it out and is now one of the top dogs of the company.

The street fight was funny just off Snoop’s commentary :pachaha: i REALLY wanted him to commentate the rest of the show. “Oh this remind of a square up before a hood fight!” :laff:

LA Knight vs. AJ was cool…felt like a typical match that could have been on Raw or Smackdown. Nice that LA Knight won and I was legit happy for him that after this time and nearly getting fired from Vince he got his WM moment.

KO vs. Logan vs. Orton is a match I enjoyed a lot more then I thought I would. Every day Logan Paul impresses me more and more with how he can keep up in the right with veterans. Orton RKO’ing that Speed dude or whatever was great because that lil nikka annoys me. The RKo counter that Orton did to KO was :wow:

The ending sequence with Logan’s frog splash was the icing on the cake. Good shyt :obama:

Bayley vs. Iyo was lowkey better then I expected too. Iyo’s counter out of the rose plant was top tier. Happy Bayley got her moment..

The main event clusterfukk was everything I thought it would be. My ONLY complaint is that I wish Austin was there to stun Rock. That stadium would have caused another earthquake if they heard that glass shatter. But whatever, i didn’t mind Taker being there.

Cody finally winning I was lowkey relieved they didn’t do the stupid part. The company having their curtain call and doubling down on anointing Triple H as the new King was the final :pacspit: to Vince McMahon.

It was lowkey like the ending of “Return Of The Jedi.” They were legit celebrating the dawning of a new day. Especially with Michael Cole saying “I love pro wrestling!” A word that was banned for decades..

Overall this was a great WM. If I can make any comparisons. I look at this show as their own version of “Endgame” while WM 39 was “Infinity War.” I have a feeling when we look back at this folks are gonna say that WM 39 was top to bottom the better overall show and Cody should have won there.

I tend to agree cuz I dead ass feel if Cody would have won last year, I would have put WM 39 above WM 17 as the GOAT.

But I had a good time with this..

Last edited:

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
this weekend was fukkin incredible. night 1 was cold af lol but i still enjoyed my time. night 2 was just different :wow:. the world shyt was a dope experience seeing all the memorabilia and all the shyt they had there. i sat and watched the slammys and that shyt was dope. Mania was on top of my bucket list as a wrestling fan and to be able to do it was something ill never forget and something every wrestling fan should do at least once.