Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
loved it. Salute to them.

only had two real complaints and that was Jey/Jimmy was trash and needed a stip and I can't even remember the other one.

random thoughts:

Samantha Irving is a gem

Triple H makes sure his sons from NXT had moments. Alestair Black sitting at home biding his time
that Andrade fake big boot to elbow thing he does is a thing of beauty

everything about the opener to night two was great. Seth, Drew, Punk, Damien cashing in

happy for Damien, hes a workhorse and how happy the rest of Judgement Day are at him winning is lovely
them doing a nod to the Judgement Day interrupting meme with CM Punk was cute
Truth getting his flowers at Wrestlemania was a moment

Rhea was made for the big stage. even if you look at her and are unsure or shes not your cup of tea then you see her in action whether its in ring or her slaloming around miming along to her theme song and it clicks. she's something thats rare in wrestling, she is cool

Naomi happy as hell, you can't find a flaw on Bianca and Jade look nervous and caught herself getting emotional but she did her thing

put Snoop wit Booker T on NXT commentary for one night
Michael Cole was beaming and proud of Cody like that was his nephew

wouldve loved to have heard that glass shatter and it being Stone Cold to be the one to take out Rock but Taker's gong etc still felt fire.

Seth, at first he felt like he was just along for the ride but from the moment he interrupted Rock and told him to shut up he's been fantastic in this feud and how vital a role he ending up playing. clap for him

Roman, bonafide legend.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
on the Iyo/Bayley match....she hasn't been really been able to show it since being champion for some reason but Iyo is really fukking good [not a new revelation but still]
100% - I had posted earlier in the thread that I think it was my first time actually watching a singles match of hers in WWE, and I'm not sure why that was. Almost want to go back and see the PPVs I missed which look to be SS and Fastlane. She was cooking last night on all fronts.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Night 2

Seth/Drew - I thought it would be a squash at first with the opening Claymore. Surprised that Seth kicked out a bunch, it probably would have been a little better if Drew won decisively. Drew getting his moment, talking shyt to Punk, Punk beating him up only for Priest to cash in on him was some excellent story telling. Strong opener that set the tone for the night in a good way.

Street Fight was solid. Snoop was hilarious on commentary. Typical WWE street fight. Right team went over.

Knight/Styles was Knight's best match in WWE so far. Styles made him in a big way. Important victory for Knight who rolls on with momentum

KO/Orton/Paul was great. KO and Orton are so good at the little nuances of wrestling. Paul is a bumping machine. There is more meat on the bone for this program.

Bayley/Iyo was the technical match of the night. Bayley is one the greatest ever and a well deserved WM title win after all these years

Cody/Roman was a spectacle and everyone involved played their part well. Hopefully, Roman can take some off and learn some and learn some new tricks. Glad to see the Bloodline get a test of their own medicine with the interference from the faces. Loved the Seth/Roman spot. Hopefully they get a non-title program together before they both hang it up. I was pissed when Cody lost last year, so the ending was very satisfying.

Somebody must have told McAfee to shut up, because he was a lot more subdued.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
100% - I had posted earlier in the thread that I think it was my first time actually watching a singles match of hers in WWE, and I'm not sure why that was. Almost want to go back and see the PPVs I missed which look to be SS and Fastlane. She was cooking last night on all fronts.
My favorite match of the night

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Bad he looked? Dude was Thor in infinity war. He showed up for everything he said he would. I think it made him look reliable and trustworthy paying off the betrayal storyline.
That’s what I was saying lol I was responding to the comments of “Seth looked like shyt on night 1 and night 2”.

In storyline, he’s looked as being a fighting champion that’s too stubborn to believe he’s vulnerable compromising his injured body for Cody and the greater good of the company.

That was his best run character wise after many years of inconsistency. Seth is bulletproof at this point…he’s that over and the loses weren’t burials.

Even if he did get buried I don’t think Seth cares at this point because he’s a made man. He’s had one of the best careers from the 00’s indie scene other than Punk, Danielson and Joe.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
iu

Bae was mad emotional tryna announce Cody :to: