Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Let me know when trash Rhoades reign is over

I'm already bored of it

just like AEW

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
After seeing that rundown of Upcoming Live Shows,When did WWE start doing their Live Shows on Big to Mid(My Town of Ontario CA being one thats getting a RAW)Cities and not ur Birminghams or Syracuses?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
on the Iyo/Bayley match....she hasn't been really been able to show it since being champion for some reason but Iyo is really fukking good [not a new revelation but still]
She's the best they got if they let her work. No reason a series with her and Bayley couldn't be classic.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
The weather played a factor in that

It wasn’t as cold yesterday as it was on Saturday
Yup. Haitch was right too tho, in some weird way it seemed like Night 1 set up Night 2. Like it felt like a legit two part series. Even in the 2nd night’s opening package.

Night 2 came off superior as it should’ve, tho we know that’s not always the case

drifter

Superstar
Daps
After seeing that rundown of Upcoming Live Shows,When did WWE start doing their Live Shows on Big to Mid(My Town of Ontario CA being one thats getting a RAW)Cities and not ur Birminghams or Syracuses?
New higher ups in TKO after the sale allegedly wanted to trim the number of house shows down, maybe it's their way of doing it and not losing much on the backend from smaller venues by running house shows in more of the bigger ones, higher ticket price etc

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New higher ups in TKO after the sale allegedly wanted to trim the number of house shows down, maybe it's their way of doing it and not losing much on the backend from smaller venues by running house shows in more of the bigger ones, higher ticket price etc
I’m sure that’s what it is. As much fun I had this weekend being in Philly and taking everything in; one thing that’s kind of depressing to me is that WWE is now this massive corporate machine. I get that’s it a business but it’s becoming overrun by sponsors and driven by profit.

I had some industry connections in the 90s and could literally go backstage. It was a family business and felt like one. Now it operates on such a massive scale those days are long gone. The venues are bigger, the crowds are massive, the tickets are more expensive, everything is a cash grab, and the charm isn’t there.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bro Seth put on his lil shield costume why?

this is some character closure... this shyt lowkey has been the story of Roman and all he's done in his title run.
It's closure for Cody's victory, but really it's closure for Roman's character :blessed:

Roman still hurt about the Shield was his downfall.

Roman hitting Seth with that chair was him finishing his story :pachaha:
Precisely why Seth brought out the shield gear and theme. “Uniquely suited to be your shield”. Knew as soon as Roman heard “special op”, he would lose his shyt and not be able to focus. The whole point of the bloodline being Roman can’t get over how the shield ended so he turns to family and the run ends because he can’t put it all in the rear view mirror. Really a perfect way to end the match and run with the belt too. That or if last year doesn’t have solo come back after being ejected.