Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
That’s probably what he thinks but this was a perfect moment because he wasn’t going to out shine the rock and all them people but it would have been cool for him to get a shot in on the rock.
They probably told him they want to have an Avengers Endgame moment and he immediately ended the call on that nerd shytz

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Not even lying it feels low key kind of empty now that the Reign is over.

That was such a great storyline that pulled so many new people in and older fans back in. I'm sure they're going to lose viewers if it strays too far.

Roman is really good for business.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Vince was phenomenal in the late 90s and early 2000s but he was stuck and started regressing till the point AEW became a legit comp. If WWE has it shyt together, no one is fukking with it
Man... AEW stans love to take credit for WWE's turnaround when they didn't do shyt. One person is gone. It's that's simple. Competition isn't what made WWE better.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Not even lying it feels low key king of empty now that the Reign is over.

That was such a great storyline that pulled so man people in and back in. I'm sure they're going to lose viewers if it strays too far.

Roman is really good for business.
This is the 1st long term storyline in wrestling to end properly and it's nice. Bittersweet and I'm ready for the next long term angle.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This is the 1st long term storyline in wrestling to end properly and it's nice. Bittersweet and I'm ready for the next long term angle.
Yeah it's just tough to capture lightning in a bottle. They had so many great visuals, the presentation, the characters, the talent, the delivery and execution, etc.

Like I'm nearly positive the Jumpman branding and all these other companies were easier to appeal to and get on board based on how clean Roman was sporting it.

People were getting married to dude's theme music.

Just from a pure aesthetics and style point of view, Bloodline was A1, AAAA. The pacing, expressions, execution, branding, everything.

Like I said earlier in the thread, you had Normani, Winnie Harlow, Kat Dennings, etc. all tuned in. Some were putting ones up. Those kind of circles are tough to draw in as they're like a real unique blend of sophistication, art and culture. That was before The Rock even got involved.

Last edited: