Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
What beef does Austin still have with WWE?

No beef but he can’t physically do a lot similar to Bret

People be over emotional than logical

I wish they could do more but they can’t and they don’t want to mess with the high bar they set even though people love them so much that it doesn’t matter

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
This question has probably been answered a million times, but since they keep talking about having to pivot, let's say they went with Roman/Rock like Vince would do. What were their original plans for Cody? It couldn't have been Seth because Punk was supposed to be in that match before his injury.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I don't think he has any beef he's just always been vocal about having his time and not wanting to take away from the current talent.

Could easily see him not being comfortable with his cameo being the biggest pop of the night that's supposed to be Cody's. Could also see him not being comfortable with a Rock showdown that's so brief when the last time they were in the ring together as adversaries was his final real match.
That’s probably what he thinks but this was a perfect moment because he wasn’t going to out shine the rock and all them people but it would have been cool for him to get a shot in on the rock.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
:patrice:I don't get why hunter keeps on throwing subs at Vince, didn't Vince (through his daughter) get him here for the most part..?
Vince is now the "scapegoat" of everything that was wrong with the WWE from this point further :yeshrug:live by the sword die by the sword