Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You know what? Austin for whatever reason did not want to show up. That was his choice and that was his loss too. He could’ve been apart of another epic moment, he wasn’t, so take a L, Stone Cold. I’m not going to stress and muse over it. The ending we got was fantastic IMO.

Cody, you’re up!
Facts. He was too busy on his stupid ranch choking his chickens. Cena isn’t even supposed to get into anything physical because of his movie schedule and he showed up. I’m sure taker called him after he got the call and to say no after all of that then he ain’t deserve that moment

Tair

Superstar
Daps
This Coli user glazing Triple H

I was :hhh: at the level of dikk sucking.

He's just super fickle when it comes to doing WWE stuff. It has to be perfect, at the right price, right story, right place, and be all about himself.

There less red tape at a fukk White House is what we are saying..

Sucks because this was the right, place, time, and event.

:snoop:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
What beef does Austin still have with WWE?
I don't think he has any beef he's just always been vocal about having his time and not wanting to take away from the current talent.

Could easily see him not being comfortable with his cameo being the biggest pop of the night that's supposed to be Cody's. Could also see him not being comfortable with a Rock showdown that's so brief when the last time they were in the ring together as adversaries was his final real match.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:I don't get why hunter keeps on throwing subs at Vince, didn't Vince (through his daughter) get him here for the most part..?