Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Nothing will top last year but it always looks better lit up:yeshrug:
wrestlemania-xl-stage-update-v0-frxee1cvrgrc1.jpeg

And it’s not finished yet

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
So my boy hit me up and said his other friend bailed on him for WM weekend. Already had a package paid for and everything. Basically I could have had a free trip to Philly for the whole thing from SD to Raw. Had to turn it down. Gotta take my daughter to a conference on the 6th. Hurts, but gotta put the kid first.
Grown Man shyt homie. Muthafukas don’t know the choice you just made.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No doubt. My daughter has a really rare genetic disorder. The conference is for her disorder. Gotta attend and see what info they can provide us, or families to network with. Salute bro.

Good luck to her and good luck to you and your whole family. There will be other WrestleManias to get into. Every fan should try to do the whole thing at least once. When we went to WM 35 in New York we hit three straight nights of events. Went to NXT Takeover one night. Went to the NJPW/ROH show at MSG one night. Then went to WrestleMania.

That was enough for me. :mjlol:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Good luck to her and good luck to you and your whole family. There will be other WrestleManias to get into. Every fan should try to do the whole thing at least once. When we went to WM 35 in New York we hit three straight nights of events. Went to NXT Takeover one night. Went to the NJPW/ROH show at MSG one night. Then went to WrestleMania.

That was enough for me. :mjlol:
I went to WM 18. Had side railing seats. Waiting for it to come back to TO, but it's going to be so expensive. SS is here this year, so I'm assuming they'll be here for WM in a few years.