Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I thought Sami has a good chance but the way this has been booked, now I'm thinking like a 5% chance. I think the Gunther reign roars on.

Probably too early to think about what the WrestleMania menu gonna look like but I dunno.. I'm gonna have a house full of people what y'all doin?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"I try to forget Philly. I try to forget the Royal Rumble," Reigns said. "There's only one positive, and that's the fact that it's going to be able to tie all the way back around at WrestleMania 40."

This biography is airing a week before Mania lol

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I like how multiple storylines are intertwining with one another at the moment.

Cody will get his rematch for the Undisputed Championship against Roman but Cody has also formed a pact with former enemy, Seth Rollins, against the rest of the Bloodline (most notably The Rock) as well. There’s a lot of uncertainty with both alliances as implosion may be coming to both in the near future.

Meanwhile Seth is also feuding with Drew for the World Heavyweight Championship with an injured CM Punk, who doesn’t like either one of them, being inserted into that match as special guest commentator.

Then you have “Brother vs. Brother” former Bloodline member, Jey Uso, feuding with Bloodline member, Jimmy Uso. Feelings will be high and there may or may not be a stipulation involved in that match.

And meanwhile, with all of this madness going on, you have Damien Priest lurking in the background with his MITB briefcase which can be cashed in on either the Undisputed or World Heavyweight Champion at any time.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Cody my guy….But this nikka looking like a hoe :scust:

Imagine a heel ever stepping in the ring with Austin or Cena telling them he was gonna make them bleed and then just walk out the ring. Would never :scust:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
All that crying and shyt while mans been playing with his mama name :scust:

A top babyface posed to pull up like