Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Cody my guy….But this nikka looking like a hoe :scust:

Imagine a heel ever stepping in the ring with Austin or Cena telling them he was gonna make them bleed and then just walk out the ring. Would never :scust:
I miss the days when a face would perform an act just as or even more henious than what the heel did. Austin used a crane to drop a car that Triple H was strapped in to the ground, DX elbowed Shane with a chair on his neck & took a sledgehammer to the back of Vince's head, and The Undertaker threw Edge through the ring and set it ablaze with no remorse. Sadly those days are over, Cody needs to cheapshot The Rock, bloody him up, and then mail his bloody belt to Mama Miavia and her grandkids. But instead, Cody will come out and probably only do this on Monday:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Well they are at 12 total announced matches. That's 6 per night. That's right up HHH's alley for his amount of matches on a card.

The AMP vs FT 6-Man may not take place. If it did it might be on the Kick-Off or at a later date.

Not sure what else they would add to get to the rumored 14 matches. Just have to wait and see.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
One more weekend till ceGOAT returns

images-removebg-preview.png