Wow, Skyrim is the best game of the decade...possibly best ever created.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
The amount of work that has went into this game. The amount of detail, the stories, the adventure. I mean you can totally lose yourself in this game. You can adopt its world and make it your own. I've played this game before but I've recently picked it up again and :wow: at this amazing piece of art. I can't think of any other game that has the amount of detail and precise inter workings that Skyrim has! Every little aspect has been finely tweaked to make this beautiful world come together. :blessed:

Shout out to @Hiphoplives4eva for hooking a brotha up. :salute:

Last edited:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
If Skyrim had the metal gear rising fight engine, it would be a Goat contender.
I think that's a little too fast paced for a game like this.

If they could use the strategy and combat pace of Dark Souls :ohlawd:

But as far as game of the decade? Nah, they got rid of spell creation what kind of shyt is that?

Neil McCauley

S.D.E.
Daps
wasn't even the best game in the quarter it dropped :beli:

Dragons got boring after the third one, they weren't shyt. Most of the quests were :ehh:

That world though :wow:

Those views :wow:

The whole atmosphere :blessed:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Yup it is by far the best game I have played recently...

The attention to detail and just overall shyt to do is ridiculous...

Add mods to it and the game is ...:ohlawd:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I think that's a little too fast paced for a game like this.

If they could use the strategy and combat pace of Dark Souls :ohlawd:

But as far as game of the decade? Nah, they got rid of spell creation what kind of shyt is that?
Wrong. The combat in Skyrim is trash. Needs to be totally revamped to give a better action feel, its a video game. Stop with this wannabe simulator garbage.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
between 3 characters i got over 100 hours on skyrim...and im pretty sure ive only completed 50% of the game

each save is like a new experience

two handed sword nord - did the main story with this one + companions and civil war (rebels)

sneak thief, bow/arrow/dual dagger redguard - thiefs guild/brotherhood, civil war (imperials)

Magic Knight (One handed sword + magic), conjurer/enchanter(i got his enchanting to 100..made game too easy) high elf - mages guild and every single quest i bump into..i just roam around with him and do anything i can

plus i bought both DLCS and i havent touched them yet