Wow, Shaq is such a bytch - TNT Inside the NBA Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Scum bag Derek Fisher sighting :lolbron: and he's right besides Bones :ohhh:

Didn't Barry get his wife taken by another light skin championship winning point guard??
WsjcaCf.png

Brent hide your new bytch breh!!:damn:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

starts around 1:50

You could see tension build as soon as chuck was making him the butt of the joke. NEVER seen or heard of player or even a man being THAT insecure.

Even in the magic 30/30 series. He told penny he "kinda" apologized for what happen. He was jealous how mgmt loved penny.

Not saying kobe wasn't an introvert azzhole but shaq has always been a insecure bytch. Having him on that show adds nothing, when he does make a good point its off of something kenny or chuck said.

He either uses intimidation of his size or goes to the ring argument. Couldn't imagine being around somebody like that...

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

starts around 1:50

5:20 also

"When you get to the top of the mountain, Charles can touch on this A LITTLE BIT"

Again a cheap shot at Charles not winning a title

To me, Charles is possibly the WORST person for Shaq to work with. Charles is blunt, jokes on people, if you joke on him back it rolls off his back. He's honest with his emotions, while Shaq is probably the most emotional insecure person I've ever seen :scust:

Hopefully they replace him with Kobe next year :blessed:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
You could see tension build as soon as chuck was making him the butt of the joke. NEVER seen or heard of player or even a man being THAT insecure.

Even in the magic 30/30 series. He told penny he "kinda" apologized for what happen. He was jealous how mgmt loved penny.

Not saying kobe wasn't an introvert azzhole but shaq has always been a insecure bytch. Having him on that show adds nothing, when he does make a good point its off of something kenny or chuck said.

He either uses intimidation of his size or goes to the ring argument. Couldn't imagine being around somebody like that...

I remember how he was after beating the Kings in that WCF. Dude was sounding more like a bitter loser with Sac than someone who later won the championship. Especially during their victory parade :snoop:

That's why it still feels weird as shyt that he's part owner of the Kings now and going emo when Barkley takes his shots at Sacto :heh:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
5:20 also

"When you get to the top of the mountain, Charles can touch on this A LITTLE BIT"

Again a cheap shot at Charles not winning a title

To me, Charles is possibly the WORST person for Shaq to work with. Charles is blunt, jokes on people, if you joke on him back it rolls off his back. He's honest with his emotions, while Shaq is probably the most emotional insecure person I've ever seen :scust:

Hopefully they replace him with Kobe next year :blessed:
None of these qualities should be factoring into a sports commentary show :mjlol: