Wow, Shaq is such a bytch - TNT Inside the NBA Thread

Malcolm Joseph

Microphone Checka
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Shaq likes jokes only at others' expenses. He ALWAYS takes shots at everyone, but rarely can take it back when it comes his way. If anyone watches Open Court, he would literally take over the entire conversation and find some way to insert his own career into the topic.

Mad sensitive dude.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Shaq is horrible. Absolutely garbage. Corny, loud, insecure, and he's gotta have the last word on some childish shyt. Maybe I'll watch the show again if he bounced. They can take Kenny's lame, role playing ass with shaq too. He wouldn't be missed either. What does Kenny bring to the show, other than a massive ego?

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq is horrible. Absolutely garbage. Corny, loud, insecure, and he's gotta have the last word on some childish shyt. Maybe I'll watch the show again if he bounced. They can take Kenny's lame, role playing ass with shaq too. He wouldn't be missed either. What does Kenny bring to the show, other than a massive ego?

:mjlol:

like anyone cares what u think... ratings have soared since shaq got on... show is GOAT

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol:

like anyone cares what u think... ratings have soared since shaq got on... show is GOAT

i would be surprised to learn that actually, because i'll be honest i have watched A LOT LESS since they added shaq.

there's some mild entertainment in watching him and chuck go at it but overall i find him annoying.