Wow, Shaq is such a bytch - TNT Inside the NBA Thread

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Ironic that Charles Barkley (Who's 1995 Phoenix Suns went up 3-1 against the Rockets), is sitting next to Kenny Smith who's Houston Rockets came back from 3-1 against the Suns :dame:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I like C Webb on commentary, much better than Reggie and he provides good insight. But he ain't improving as a lead on this Players Only.

Knew Bosh would translate well on TV. Definitely can see him replacing Chuck in a year or two.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like C Webb on commentary, much better than Reggie and he provides good insight. But he ain't improving as a lead on this Players Only.

Knew Bosh would translate well on TV. Definitely can see him replacing Chuck in a year or two.

I disagree on all 3 of those points lol. I think C Webb isn't a natural as commentator and Reggie is a good fit with Marv. C Webb is great as a host, very smooth for a player host and I think Bosh is actually less comfortable and insightful than I thought he'd be.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I disagree on all 3 of those points lol. I think C Webb isn't a natural as commentator and Reggie is a good fit with Marv. C Webb is great as a host, very smooth for a player host and I think Bosh is actually less comfortable and insightful than I thought he'd be.

Yeah cosign. Honestly, in a dream situation I would love to have the normal crew of Kenny Smith, EJ, and Chuck, and replace Shaq with Chris Webber. A guy can dream can't he :mjcry:

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Reggie and CWebb are both awful at commentary. CW is okay in players only