Wow! Napoleon is BulletProof aka Coli Donald Trump (Napoleon = FBI CRYPTANALYST TEAM!!) Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
2qtKdkO.jpg

There’s the picture they took in the FBI lab
:ohhh:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Sounds like a person who has inside info on the matter

Chrisb
Breh!!

I'm dead ass serious

Ya'll dont want this site to get THAT attention. All it takes is one blog site to start running a story and its over for The Coli.

That element is definitely more vocal and we need to curb it on ALL sides.

Take a stand. Be vocal about it. And put an end to it.

We can all be on the same page but we CAN NOT condone certain types of messages on here. Its counterproductive.

They refer to themselves as “We”.

but we CAN NOT condone certain types of messages on here

Daps
I remember @hustlemania said something about Napoleon always saying black people need to be on code but he always the first person off code:russ:

His Tariq stanning always went counter to his views on blacks in other threads.

He said Mike Brown deserved what he got, and spent a whole thread arguing it.

:gucci:

Daps
it was a bunch of racist vids, and material..

a thread was posted around the time of the whole Mike Brown incident.. it was something that was just random, and fukked up to post especially during that climate.. a poster asked why he'd someone post it, and he would they even find some content like that..

forget which poster at the moment.. but, they said the only place it traced back to was a Reddit account Negro Napolean.. first, he denied it was him.. then, the account was immediately deleted.. i mean.. within 2-3min, gone..

there was a thread on it, but theres been so many threads.. its crazy to even think of which one in particular.. but, that happened for sure..

fukk.. :dead:

Is this one of those threads exposing his account? Does anyone have more? @Napoleon caught in a web of lies AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.