Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Surprised it took this long

florida.gif

Boy C

SPC
Daps
New pic for the thread
YubeFfH.jpg

Just read a comment that she was probably tweaking during the time. Seems legit

Daps
New pic for the thread
YubeFfH.jpg

Just read a comment that she was probably tweaking during the time. Seems legit

She definitely was seeming a bit fukked up, in one way or the other.

Still don't excuse her c*nt like attitude. That's just who she is, whatevers she is on let her accentuate that

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
it's like those moments when you're minding your business and some crack head starts telling you about their day and you try and slowly walk away. :sadcam: that cat wasn't there for her bullshyt, ole dude just wanted to get a donut a dip :snoop:

:russ: word he had all the awkward body language ..hand in the pockets, shrugging shoulders, avoiding eye contact .....I bet he left there and called his kids to tell them sorry for anything bad he did to them and tell them how wonderful they are

:demonic:Indeed. Im thinking of leading my small demonic regiment into the fray:patrice:

EDIT: But I fear we will end up like Oropher and his folk at the Battle of the Last Alliance:wow: Maybe thats my destiny:wow: Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

:ohhh::demonic:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I just saw her address more people need to know about this crack pot cuz there are plenty of niccas in Oakland Park area that I'm sure would love to show her a good time.