Wow, if this is true about Tariq and hidden colors

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I was reading this dialogue between two commenter concerning a YT video. Any rate, the one guy is I guess a Hebrew Isrealite. Been reading his posts and they have me curious.

He says Tariq and Tommy fell out because Tommy stepped to Tariq about not including the truth that AA's are

"Hebrews.
information is from a fool............... LOL nice try

3 weeks ago•

Ramirez L

+Kino Green One thing I DO know. NO ONE but NO ONE runs from information they believe is "bullshyt". YOU went away for a few weeks because you couldn't prove anything I posted WRONG. No one can. Least of all, YOU.Hidden Colors has almost as much ignorance as you. While there is truth to the history and truth presented in Hidden Colors, even Tariq Nasheed is a coward who learned of the truth of black people but wouldn't present the evidence that black people are the Jews. He practically admitted this to Tommy Sotomayor. That is the main reason he and Tommy Sotomayor had a falling out. Of course, these are the words of Sotomayor but it IS true that no history of blacks being the real Jews is in Hidden Colors. Tommy asked him why he wasn't presenting the evidence that blacks were the Jews or that the so-called Jews were the major people BEHIND the Transatlantic Slave Trade. Basically, Nasheed was selling out to make sure the Jewish powers that be would allow his films to be produced and distributed, Tariq Nasheed did not include the evidence and history that black people are the real Jews. So, while Nasheed DID contribute much hidden information about true black history, and even though many blacks say that Tommy Sotomayor is a c00n who hates black women, He is correct about Nasheed's videos NOT having that critical information about the Jews and blacks. So at some point Nasheed sold out I've even emailed Nasheed about that subject. Of course, I've received no response. Right now, the only person typing bullshyt it you. So when YOU have something to contribute, let me know. "

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
:comeon:

Already knew this is what it would be about. Tommy followers love bringing up that Jew shyt.

Exactly even though Hidden Colors 1, 2 and 3 brought up the so called "jews", how they operate economically and how they cut their hair and sometimes even change their last names to get the benefits white american culture offers.

The real issue is this though. Before hidden colors them socalled conscious, moorish science, hebrew israelite etc dudes thought they had a monopoly on the knowledge and kept people coming back to them by giving bits and pieces of the historical information that hidden colors completely laid out. Now people don't have to rely on them anymore and they are pissed.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Exactly even though Hidden Colors 1, 2 and 3 brought up the so called "jews", how they operate economically and how they cut their hair and sometimes even change their last names to get the benefits white american culture offers.

The real issue is this though. Before hidden colors them socalled conscious, moorish science, hebrew israelite etc dudes thought they had a monopoly on the knowledge and kept people coming back to them by giving bits and pieces of the historical information that hidden colors completely laid out. Now people don't have to rely on them anymore and they are pissed.

:francis: If they feel Tariq is withholding knowledge then why haven't they made their own docs telling the so called "Truth?"

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The real issue is this though. Before hidden colors them socalled conscious, moorish science, hebrew israelite etc dudes thought they had a monopoly on the knowledge and kept people coming back to them by giving bits and pieces of the historical information that hidden colors completely laid out.

Except that the real Jews are black. Which is why Tommy called him out. How can call yourself exposing fake Jews but fail to mention who the real Jews are. Hidden colors is the perfect name for it because they did a good job of hiding the Jews real colors/ethnicity

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.
Excerpt that the real Jews are black. Which is why Tommy called him out. How can call yourself exposing fake Jews but fail to mention who the real Jews are. Hidden colors is the perfect name for it because they did a good job of hiding the Jews real colors/ethnicity

:manny:I'm sure crispy will put that great information into his Hebrewless America movie after Fatherless America comes out.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Wait, so if blacks are the real jews, where were they in all the Holocaust shyt?

I'm so confused...

:manny:I'm sure crispy will put that great information into his Hebrewless America movie after Fatherless America comes out.

We all know Tommy is full of shyt. But that doesn't mean he didn't make a valid point this issue. But hey when you can't give a valid explanation just call a nikka "crispy" and shyt on his dark skin brehs