Wow, 3cepts are FURIOUS!!! Attack Kids Store ad because XB1 is Super Sweet!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Lmao this nikka ps4 does it again, nikka bout to reach the level he was at during the psn outage
To me, I keep dying everytime I look at the thread title. Cuz I envision it all went down like this
The video has these two nerdy guys talking about how Super Sweet the Xb1 headset is
In my head, I envision a 3cept watching then when that part happens they hear it in slow motion like its chop n screwed "Suuuupeeeeer Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet" and they go :damn:

Then its off to the hate comments :bryan:

The reactions from the resident 3cepts? Justifying it? :wow:
I didn't do anything, they did it for me a loooong time ago :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Courtney, I can troll with the best of them breh.

That post get to you or something?

:leon:

And since when weren't racist jokes funny in the right context?

I'll wait

:mjpls:

:troll:
Was it funny when you, me, Rekkapryde and a few others was called ****** during the KZ3 Beta and that infamous line about "I shot that niggger like he was MLK"
Yes, Tru Story. PSN. All the c00nosaurus 3cepts where actually together to get ethered at the same time
The guy even gave Golden c00n props for his shotgun blast game. That nikka probably on Goldens friends list now :laff:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Was it funny when you, me, Rekkapryde and a few others was called ****** during the KZ3 Beta and that infamous line about "I shot that niggger like he was MLK"
Yes, Tru Story. PSN. All the c00nosaurus 3cepts where actually together to get ethered at the same time
The guy even gave Golden c00n props for his shotgun blast game. That nikka probably on Goldens friends list now :laff:
:russ:

I sent that guy a message on PSN after that match and asked him what the deal was. He was like, he usually plays COD on Xbox Live and he was trying to get the game lobby poppin'. He was just trying the Killzone beta out, but I'm sure he didn't buy the game and went right back to Live though.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:russ:

I sent that guy a message on PSN after that match.
Stopped reading right there, because the guy never left. He was saying all this to us in the Lobby
Then after a few games HE LEFT while we all stayed. Licking our wounds :lolbron:
So you must have sent him a friend request during the slurs :wow:

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Stopped reading right there, because the guy never left. He was saying all this to us in the Lobby
Then after a few games HE LEFT while we all stayed. Licking our wounds :lolbron:
So you must have sent him a friend request during the slurs :wow:
That racist cac must have really left your heart scarred for life. This nikka vividly remembering how many matches were played from over a year ago

:wow:

Photographic Memory Courtradamus

:ohhh: