Wow, 3cepts are FURIOUS!!! Attack Kids Store ad because XB1 is Super Sweet!!!

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
tru-youtube.jpg

this is the only "racist" comment shown and it's clear satire of xbot live crowd.
:whew:

Damn even that Sony stan/PSN humor >>>> Xbox Live humor

:wow:

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
I love how people act like the only place online they get called a ****** is XBL lol. It happens just as often on PSN and will happen on any online game. It even happens as much on Steam where most cacs think they're supa awesome for typing out long, pseudo intellectual essays on why whites are superior to blacks that nobody finishes reading anyway

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love how people act like the only place online they get called a ****** is XBL lol. It happens just as often on PSN and will happen on any online game. It even happens as much on Steam where most cacs think they're supa awesome for typing out long, pseudo intellectual essays on why whites are superior to blacks that nobody finishes reading anyway
:duck:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

You know, thats a good point actually. Doesn't get talked about much either.

I don't think anything compares to the 'cism in PC gaming. I remember playing Counter Strike and players tagging the walls with lynching pictures. Chats constantly filled with "niggger." Hell, even Minecraft ain't safe. Had to hip my lil bro to the game when he brought it to my attention :mindblown: Don't get me started with World of Warcraft :heh:

Come to think of it, these 3ceptic00ns are the same ones highly promoting PC gaming to compliment their PS4 :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:dahell: Jesus what an idiot.

So many :duck: that I dont even know where to begin. The world does not work the way you think it does, Corky. You'd think taking a look at how your life has turned out would've given you a hint at some point.
You can say that again. Because while you are a member of W.L.I.M!!! That also means you forget that your a full time liar. So I'll just drop this thread I made that chronicles your exccessive lying.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/profakkitry-is-like-a-white-black-c00n.142978/

Any other lies you wanna tell, I don't think anybody would give a shyt since its been proven your a racist dunce :win:
:whew:

Damn even that Sony stan/PSN humor >>>> Xbox Live humor

:wow:
Did dis "Yes Massa are WE sick" ass nikka just say "Sony stan/PSN "HUMOR" when regarding racial slurs being tossed around because 3cepts are angry about a Toys R Us ad :wtf:
He calls that "humor" Coli/Arcadium :wow:

Playstation :hula: Plantation

Is it a coincidence they sound the same :leon:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
tru-youtube.jpg

this is the only "racist" comment shown and it's clear satire of xbot live crowd.

how is it remotely appropriate as a response to a sweet Toys R Us video though?

lol @ "SonyTwan"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can say that again. Because while you are a member of W.L.I.M!!! That also means you forget that your a full time liar. So I'll just drop this thread I made that chronicles your exccessive lying.

Any other lies you wanna tell, I don't think anybody would give a shyt since its been proven your a racist dunce :win:

Did dis "Yes Massa are WE sick" ass nikka just say "Sony stan/PSN "HUMOR" when regarding racial slurs being tossed around because 3cepts are angry about a Toys R Us ad :wtf:

Yeah I read that shyt from @GoldenGlove like :snoop:

Now racist jokes are cool cause they fall on your side of the console war

:scusthov: at these 3ceptac00ns.

GoldenGlove

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Courtney, I can troll with the best of them breh.

That post get to you or something?

:leon:

And since when weren't racist jokes funny in the right context?

I'll wait

:mjpls:

:troll: