Wow, 3cepts are FURIOUS!!! Attack Kids Store ad because XB1 is Super Sweet!!!

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Are you a member of this "racist frat boy culture" on XBL :lupe:
The fukk you think

slap.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Courtdog is actually dumb enough to not understand what's happening here and misread the entire thing.

What's your excuse?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:ufdup: Yes, look at the top comment in the news image for an example of the "racism"
Yeah, @marcuz with a Z already tried and failed this angle. Maybe next time you'll read the story that goes along with the pretty pictures (Its like a rat trap for stupid apparently)
Talking about cism = cism to clueless media types. If you're not aware of this I dont even know what to say.
Not sure what his spin is here, but if he's trying to say racism exist on XBL, racism exist everywhere.
Even on youtube comment sections of Toys R Us ads. Whats your point Timmy Blackface :sitdown:
"B-b-but Profasi is making this up, there is no racist idiot frat boy culture on Xbox Live!"
You never had an XBL account in your life, and your too stupid to recognize that other butthurt 3cepts repeat the same shyt you do :umad:
Post links that disprove your own lies, brehs :heh:
Only thing you have proven is how your a moron. I see you Timmy blackface
Pied Piper for c00nish nikkaz

Just to set the record straight coli, This dude sounds like Ted Theodore Logan from the WYLD STALLIONS
Is White, but claims he been called Niggger over XBL even tho he's never had an xbox
When questioned about that, he said he was at a friends house and they called him it (there's more)
When I inquired about his non negro'ish voice he replied "it must have been the gamertag"

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP :snoop:
Courtdog is actually dumb enough to not understand what's happening here and misread the entire thing.

What's your excuse?
Yes, thank you white man for clerafying because wez nikkaz is stupid :stylin:
It was just a misunderstanding about the very real niggger slangin that is prominent on XBL and only XBL. The other comments the article talked about wasn't in the picture so its inadmissible into reality :damn:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, it is not a game. I forgot to even get on him for the 2nd part of his porch negro'in :scusthov:

Dis nikka right here boi :laff:
He tried to make this bullshyt hot a couple of months back too, and why?
Like, whats his point with this sonygger bullshyt. Are black people now associated with the word sony so you a sonygger?
If not, so he mad some white dude tried to get creative :heh:
I guess cuz he was called a sonygger this thread can go away now. Nothing to see here :wow:

3ceptic00ns die everyday b
3f5.gif

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sonygger

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
We caught one!!!
XhZqPIP.png

This ultramagnusc00nasaurus ass nikka here :wow:
Peeps one comment that sounds like something Timmy Blackface would say, and that is the reason why it was taken down bruh?
The fukkin story says a large amout of obscene and racial comments, and you wanna do the ol 3cept tunnel vision I didn't see that part angle :what:

Vietcong ain't neva call you nikka, huh man :smh:

See only what you wanna see, ignore the rest and STAN HARD!!!

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!
(nikka, you gotta lie to YOURSELF if you wanna be bout dat Mandatory life bruh :whew: )
:dead: @ ultramagnusc00nasaurus

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Yeah, @marcuz with a Z already tried and failed this angle. Maybe next time you'll read the story that goes along with the pretty pictures (Its like a rat trap for stupid apparently)

Not sure what his spin is here, but if he's trying to say racism exist on XBL, racism exist everywhere.
Even on youtube comment sections of Toys R Us ads. Whats your point Timmy Blackface :sitdown:

You never had an XBL account in your life, and your too stupid to recognize that other butthurt 3cepts repeat the same shyt you do :umad:

Only thing you have proven is how your a moron. I see you Timmy blackface
Pied Piper for c00nish nikkaz

Just to set the record straight coli, This dude sounds like Ted Theodore Logan from the WYLD STALLIONS
Is White, but claims he been called Niggger over XBL even tho he's never had an xbox
When questioned about that, he said he was at a friends house and they called him it (there's more)
When I inquired about his non negro'ish voice he replied "it must have been the gamertag"

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP :snoop:

Yes, thank you white man for clerafying because wez nikkaz is stupid :stylin:
It was just a misunderstanding about the very real niggger slangin that is prominent on XBL and only XBL. The other comments the article talked about wasn't in the picture so its inadmissible into reality :damn:
:dahell: Jesus what an idiot.

So many :duck: that I dont even know where to begin. The world does not work the way you think it does, Corky. You'd think taking a look at how your life has turned out would've given you a hint at some point.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To much truth. Ive only been called the N-word on psn one time this year compared to the years of daily abuse i endured playing on xbox live.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
To much truth. Ive only been called the N-word on psn one time this year compared to the years of daily abuse i endured playing on xbox live.
Well congratulations your platform of choice will have all the racist on it now with MS new policies.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never been called a ****** once on PSN. Never been called a sonygger on a message board, never even heard the term. I have been called a pony.

But in the real, this shyt is stupid, who gives a fukk if toys r us is selling xbones? It's like people get offended the competition exists.