Wow, 3cepts are FURIOUS!!! Attack Kids Store ad because XB1 is Super Sweet!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, long story short. Xbox One is part of Toys R Us Fabulous 15 which showcases the top 15 products for this fall. PS4 didn't make the list, and 3cepts are now FURIOUS!!!

http://videogamescene.com/toys-r-us-xbox-one-video-removed-due-to-comments/

Toys R Us Xbox One Video Removed Due To Comments
By Christian Williams on 10/10/2013 inXbox One

tru-youtube.jpg

Toys”R”Us, the world’s leading dedicated toy and juvenile products retailer, was forced to remove it’s Xbox One demo video from YouTube today due to the enormous amount of obscene and racist comments. The video highlighted the Xbox One as part of the company’s “Fabulous 15″ list but was quickly besieged by angry PlayStation 4 fans giving it thumbs down votes and users leaving profane and racist remarks.
XhZqPIP.png

Comments were later disabled for the video and then it was completely removed.

Toys”R”Us has 877 Toys“R”Us and Babies“R”Us stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, and in more than 685 international stores and over 170 licensed stores in 35 countries and jurisdictions. The company’s “Fabulous 15″ campaign is a yearly tradition that highlights the best new toys of the holiday season.
Xbox One was listed this year while PlayStation 4 was not, angering some gamers. :umad:
Xbox One = Too Sweeeet :blessed:

:win:

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:banderas:

Love these threads from both sides

They probably will say toys r us is not a proper games store and sells dolls as well or that the One is not top, and skip over the racism

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
tru-youtube.jpg

this is the only "racist" comment shown and it's clear satire of xbot live crowd.
We caught one!!!
XhZqPIP.png

This ultramagnusc00nasaurus ass nikka here :wow:
Peeps one comment that sounds like something Timmy Blackface would say, and that is the reason why it was taken down bruh?
The fukkin story says a large amout of obscene and racial comments, and you wanna do the ol 3cept tunnel vision I didn't see that part angle :what:

Vietcong ain't neva call you nikka, huh man :smh:

See only what you wanna see, ignore the rest and STAN HARD!!!

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!
(nikka, you gotta lie to YOURSELF if you wanna be bout dat Mandatory life bruh :whew: )

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
We caught one!!!
XhZqPIP.png

Peeps one comment that sounds like something Timmy Blackface would say, and that is the reason why it was taken down bruh?
The fukkin story says a large amout of obscene and racial comments, and you wanna do the ol 3cept tunnel vision I didn't see that part angle :what:

Vietcong ain't neva call you nikka, huh man :smh:

See only what you wanna see, ignore the rest and STAN HARD!!!

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!
(nikka, you gotta lie to YOURSELF if you wanna be bout dat Mandatory life bruh :whew: )
Have you seen dat cloud doe?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We caught one!!!
XhZqPIP.png

then they should have probably lead with actual racist comments to prove their point. but i appreciate you calling me 3cept cus on some of them other forums, they call sony stans "sonygger"

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Have you seen dat cloud doe?
Did you see any NIGGGARZ in dat cloud doe :huhldup:
Look at these
XhZqPIP.png
ass nikkaz trying to HIDE this thread. That thread is about the video where two dudes was talking about how the xbox was SUPER SWEET.
This thread is about how that shyt infuriated the racist 3cepts and the c00ns who shuck n jive for them :wow:
How come racism is always accepted by you nikkaz? This shyt is tough to watch :laff:
then they should have probably lead with actual racist comments to prove their point. but i appreciate you calling me 3cept cus on some of them other forums, they call sony stans "sonygger"
So let me get this straight, a news story should have all the "I hate you nigggers" comment front and center to really "prove it happened" type shyt. Huh man?

GET THE fukk OUTTA HERE c00n :ufdup:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
XhZqPIP.png
3ceptac00ns

:dead:
Bruh, it is not a game. I forgot to even get on him for the 2nd part of his porch negro'in :scusthov:
Dis nikka right here boi :laff:
He tried to make this bullshyt hot a couple of months back too, and why?
Like, whats his point with this sonygger bullshyt. Are black people now associated with the word sony so you a sonygger?
If not, so he mad some white dude tried to get creative :heh:
I guess cuz he was called a sonygger this thread can go away now. Nothing to see here :wow:

3ceptic00ns die everyday b
3f5.gif

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Playstation fans? Racist remarks? But @marcuz told me this only happens on Live :ohhh:

Wonder what our resident blackface thinks of this @GoddamnyamanProf :ohhh:

:heh:
:ufdup: Yes, look at the top comment in the news image for an example of the "racism"

Talking about cism = cism to clueless media types. If you're not aware of this I dont even know what to say.

"B-b-but Profasi is making this up, there is no racist idiot frat boy culture on Xbox Live!"

Post links that disprove your own lies, brehs :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:ufdup: Yes, look at the top comment in the news image for an example of the "racism"

Talking about cism = cism to clueless media types. If you're not aware of this I dont even know what to say.

"B-b-but Profasi is making this up, there is no racist idiot frat boy culture on Xbox Live!"

Post links that disprove your own lies, brehs :heh:

Are you a member of this "racist frat boy culture" on XBL :lupe: