Wouldn't you as a black man just feel stupid as fukk tryin to date a white girl?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Seriously, how do these mufukkas do it? You're around her white friends and you're probably the only black mufukka in that group. Gotta listen to their whack thoughts and commentary and always waiting for the inevitable racial 'jokes' to pop up. Taking family pics with these people and one person doesn't look like the other lol. In any racial thing that happens, like for instance one of the recent shootings, you'll always know that no matter how 'down' she seems, she'll never understand what the fukk you're talking about and probably prefers that you just don't bring it up. Seeing all these racist comments by these fukks online and then you turn over in bed and are laying next to one. Lol, couldn't be me, but i guess i'm 'dikk-watching.' Discuss.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
OP got a point. How can any black person would want to do anything with a white person is seriously beyond me.

And this ain't even a hate, racially motivated type of thread either. I don't see anything so special about fukking these pale skinned individuals

EDIT: Another reason why I can't and won't date outside my race is that they don't know or understand my struggle. That's why I be saying that black women (not the self hatred c00ns but the real ones) are our backbones.

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think black dudes who do this re either not conscious of the optics or is such delusion and denial to not fathom how it looks and how you are accepted in this society...:manny:

I mean if you are a conscious black man aware of his place in society and our collective struggle as black folks your brain probably screaming at you for even trying to date a white woman knowing full and well the slings and arrows are coming after you, the fighting the tension, the stares, the racial animosity of others judging and attacking you...not will probably drive you crazy and you realize it ain't worth it. In a color blind society it would be ok but we are DEFINITELY NOT THERE YET...:francis: fukking is one thing, serious relationship and marriage is another

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Nah, grew up in the suburbs.

i know a lot of black men with white/latina wives and gfs. Although ive always liked my queens black, their relationships work and id say 60% of them arent c00ns.

Some of their wives/gfs are dope ppl too, down for the cause. Only downside is all of them at some point have to educate their significant other on racist shyt they aren't aware of.