Would you wrestle this honey badger for 45 minutes to win 3 billion dollars??

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully not too much damage is done that the best plastic surgeon can't fix. I probably won't look at the claws and teeth on that thing...

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
honey-badger-dance-o.gif

:mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather fight, and alligator or a shark.
Honey badgers and bears are a big-ass NO

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I dunno...Let's rundown a few things this beast is known for

immune to venom nikka i dont got fangs :stopitslime:
it's able to withstand body blows from machetes, spears, arrows, and very sharp objects coo but how long can it withstand a lack of oxygen due to its neck being contorted like a pretzel? :lupe:
only vulnerable with a HARD blow to the head aint gon love tap it
will fight for hours so will i :demonic:
known to carry rabies I got them shots before nikka. i aint fukkin scared :yeshrug:
reversible anal gland farts that rival those of skunks and are known to suffocate pops never rolled down the windows growing up on them long car drives. I'm prepared
known to rip the dikk/nuts off of big cats and buffaloes making them bleed to death :patrice:

This is hell of a difference between this and that 2 billi federal prison deal :francis:

1/7

I'll take them odds :yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
remember val Kilmer flick with badger attack,.......

nah, you won't live in a fight that long with no badger with no weapon.
he can slice your belly open and all your entrails fall out.

nikkaz is homer Simpson in the woods dumb in this thread.
a fight only lasts seconds, you can't fight no feral animal that long.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
taman
How did this motherfukker not get more respect from humans in the grand scheme of things? We put buffalo's and other pussies on sports teams and heraldic insignias. This creature is on par with lions and bears for most gooned out animals alive.

Tasmanian devils, wolverine, honey badger, aggressive possum all woodland animals you want no parts of.

Art Barr

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
honey badgers are known for their ferocious strength but would you wrestle it for that much brehs??
I googled it first. :sas2:
Went to the wiki link to read more. :lupe:
Know your enemy. :sas1:

...As with other mustelids of relatively large size, such as wolverines and badgers, honey badgers are notorious for their strength, ferocity and toughness. They have been known to savagely and fearlessly attack almost any kind of animal when escape is impossible, reportedly even repelling much larger predators such as lions.[27] Bee stings, porcupine quills, and animal bites rarely penetrate their skin. If horses, cattle, or Cape buffalos intrude upon a ratel's burrow, it will attack them. They are virtually tireless in combat and can wear out much larger animals in physical confrontations....
...Because of the toughness and looseness of their skin, honey badgers are very difficult to kill with dogs. Their skin is hard to penetrate, and its looseness allows them to twist and turn on their attackers when held. The only safe grip on a honey badger is on the back of the neck. The skin is also tough enough to resist several machete blows. The only sure way of killing them quickly is through a blow to the skull with a club or a shot to the head with a gun, as their skin is almost impervious to arrows and spears.[34]...

So, no. I would not wrestle a honey badger for 45 minutes to win 3 billion dollars.