Would you wrestle this honey badger for 45 minutes to win 3 billion dollars??

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
6exfg5y.gif

They have very thick (about 1/4 inches), rubbery skin, which is so tough that it’s been shown to be nearly impervious to traditionally made arrows and spears. Further, their skin can take a full blow from a sharp machete without necessarily cutting the skin all the way through. More practically, this skin helps the Honey Badger from the teeth of predators.

Along with sharp teeth, Honey Badgers also have incredibly powerful jaws. This is helpful due to the fact that the Honey Badger will eat every part of its prey, including the bones. The jaws are even powerful enough to eat a turtle, including the shell, without difficulty.

Not only this, but they are naturally not very affected by many types of stings and venom. They can even get bitten by King Cobras and Puff Adders multiple times with little effect, though a strike from something like a Puff Adder that manages to actually penetrate their skin will eventually knock the Honey Badger out for a couple hours.

There was a fight on YouTube between one of these and a cobra or some other deadly snake.
The badger powered through the bite long enough to finish the fight.
Afterwards, he passed out for an hour and woke up to fix his plate & collect his dinner like nothing happened.

:francis:

Lions, tigers and bears are one thing. A honey badger is another.
FUCC..THAT.

Shyt like this really makes you realize just how weak human beings really are.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
p*ssy :mjlol:

You sound shook. I guess this kid still sits down when he has to piss :heh:

Im about 5 times the size of these honey badgers. Not even that big of a guy, around a buck 50. Trust me, you'd be alot more scared of me then some toy poodle possum. Id slice your belly open, roast you over a fire, and share your intestines with a couple of honey badgers :pacspit:

this nikka never been around not one iota of wildlife in your life.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Hell yea.

If a fox ain't scared of it I know I'm not

nikka, foxes are some of the worst animals to encounter in real life.
if you were on the lakefront and a fox showed up.
you would have to go in the house, nikka.

Have y'all encountered these animals in real life,....
I have and you want no parts without a BLADE OR small killa man pistol like a pocket .380, with some manueverability to it.

You nikkaz would get run off by some goose or an egret with no pole.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
thunderheart handled this situation and had movie magic to cover up what would really happen.
if you fukked with a honey badger.

Art Barr

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I get where they comin from breh . That lil mf would get some blunt force trauma to the skull in way less than 45 minutes

are yall not watching the videos ? HONEY BADGERS (not the regular ass badgers some posters are posting ) are taking swipes to the body/face from grizzly bears and lions :heh:

you think you are stronger than a lion or grizzly bear :usure:

they eat them swipes like scooby snacks

Kenpachi

Waffles and Coke
Daps
Reppin
The Dec
3 billi.... :patrice:

Nah, I'm good. You got Beavers out here putting in work and they aint got shyt on Honey Badgers.