Would you wrestle this honey badger for 45 minutes to win 3 billion dollars??

The_Phonz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I don't think folks know the fact that honey badgers are pretty much small bears with a small person complex so it does the most to win a fight. If you gave me a gun then sure I'd do it but if I can't set up any traps or have fire on my side then no:whoa:. I don't want any parts with that animal...especially for 45 minutes :why:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka, foxes are some of the worst animals to encounter in real life.
if you were on the lakefront and a fox showed up.
you would have to go in the house, nikka.

Have y'all encountered these animals in real life,....
I have and you want no parts without a BLADE OR small killa man pistol like a pocket .380, with some manueverability to it.

You nikkaz would get run off by some goose or an egret with no pole.

Art Barr

I work on a airfield and I have to catch/chase foxes off all the time. Their harmless and frail

Columbo

Lieutenant
Daps
Reppin
Homicide Investigations
I see theres still alotta pu$sies that are tight in here :lupe::heh:

After im done killin the honey badger in under a minute, ill fight any coward in this thread that lacks the scrotum to fight a little 30 pound animal :heh: :deadrose:

Ill bring some kotex for you bytch ass cowards too :heh:

Last edited:

Bukwild

Rookie
Daps
Id tie up a honey badger and make it watch me rape its offspring :demonic:

After that id untie it, tie one hand behind my back. F*ck it, ill wear a blindfold up. And still fukk that little honey pooh bear up. Not a scratch on me :win:
LOL you cold blooded :myman:

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize there's a difference between a badger and a honey badger right?

There is a difference. The HB is a little meaner but the AB has bigger claws and a more powerful bite. The HB is a little bigger but the point remains that aHB still a 2 ft long animal. Would you be able to hand wrestle it? No but you could outsmart it. The internet has been hyping the HB up for years like itsome unstoppable animal but that's not the case.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I shoot it with a .357 Cougar magnum and wrestle with its dead body for 3 billion :ehh: