Would You Work at McDonald's for 3 years for 1 million?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:heh:. I make 90..but toughing it out thru a job you don't like is physically and mentally draining. It would take more than a million for me to do that again, but this time 3x shyt I value my sanity
This. A lot of people legit hate their job & don’t see themselves doing it as a career.

I’m in the same boat salaried & in the 6 figures. Haven’t worked a weekend in years, call off when I want/need without having my job in jeopardy.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
First of all, the question is clown shyt. Who wouldnt work for $110+ an hour? I make 50+ an hour. If you told me I could make 100+ as a janitor at Disney World, I’m doing it.
:yeshrug:
Had he said, you get the milli as a bonus after doing the 3 year bid, that makes the question harder.
:jbhmm:
We out here to make money to live. You get all the bread you can the easiest way possible. 95 percent of us cant figure out a way to make 300k+ as easy as flipping burgers for 50 hours a week.
:heh:
Money isn’t everything, but you can do a lot to secure your future with it. I’m flipping to the best of my ability.

burger-flipper-burger-maker.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Shiiit I love what I do but I’d take that deal in a heartbeat! I thought they were going to make it actually tough like saying you can’t get the million until you do three years. Actually getting paid a million working three years.. at McDonald’s?!?? Give me that damn money! shyt my first job was a grill operator at Waffle House.. I can do this shyt easily.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah stupid.

I'm going to work 4 12 hour shifts for $240 an hour. 12k every paycheck. $25000 a month. I'll work from 10pm to 10 am Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Have thursday Friday and Saturday off for 3 years.

Might even stay longer depending which part of town I'm in. :sas2:. Shake machine going to be down every night too.