Would you wife Meryl Streep for a guaranteed $1 million / yr ?

Would you wife for $1mm / yr?

• Hell yes. Plus, she can keep me entertained for hours with her acting :noah:

Votes: 67 80.7%
  • Hell nah. Money is great, but I’d throw up at the sight of wrinkles and age slots.

Votes: 16 19.3%

• Total voters

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yea...til death becomes her lol
giphy.webp

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
Money aint everything. fukk I need the money for, if I can't enjoy the hoes? :mjtf:

Those two things go hand and hand, so what's it matter at that point. Might as well be broke. I can smash geriatric p*ssy for free now, and be miserable...:unimpressed:

I'll pass.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Hell yeah

we’ll be acting during sex

have her put on a scarlet johannsen or some other white pretty chick face mask and pound away

⠀⠀⠀

brittney griner’s booty meat
Daps
Reppin
Corona, ca
her daughter was on Mr. Robot. One of the greatest tv shows of the past decade :ld:

and yes, i would become an actor and get rich then divorce her for tinashe.:noah:

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Hell yeah

we’ll be acting during sex

have her put on a scarlet johannsen or some other white pretty chick face mask and pound away

what are you gonna do about that wrinkly ass body tho?
her daughter was on Mr. Robot. One of the greatest tv shows of the past decade :ld:

and yes, i would become an actor and get rich then divorce her for tinashe.:noah:

that ain’t part of the deal nikka :ufdup: read the hypo, you gotta stay with her ass till she dies, otherwise she’s taking back all the money she gave you and then some. You better hope your ass is talented enough to become an independently wealthy actor :mjlol:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Easy money.
Any other chick I fukk would have to sign an iron clad and heavily punitive NDA.

Daps
You’re gonna be old yourself though by the time she dies and might only be attractive to gold diggers.

That is a good point. She's more than twice my age but shyt could get shaky if she lives to like 95 years old or something.

I'd have to gas her up. Tell her she needs more meat on her bones and get her eating fried catfish, sweet potato pie and peach cobbler every other day. Speed up that timeline. :russ: