Would you wife Meryl Streep for a guaranteed $1 million / yr ?

Would you wife for $1mm / yr?

• Hell yes. Plus, she can keep me entertained for hours with her acting :noah:

Votes: 67 80.7%
  • Hell nah. Money is great, but I’d throw up at the sight of wrinkles and age slots.

Votes: 16 19.3%

• Total voters

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
For a MILLION/YEAR????

:russ::shaq:

Hell yes I'm doing that....especially since I'm gonna inherit all the money when she passes.

I can always find some sista in medical school and wife her up later. Have some kids with her and bring that Streep money to the black community.

Gotta think long term brehs

000.gif

You’re gonna be old yourself though by the time she dies and might only be attractive to gold diggers.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
Because some nikkas don’t wanna be tied to grey haired, wrinkly, loose p*ssy that’s damn near three quarters of a century old. As much as nikkas love money, I doubt the majority of 18-45 year olds could muster up the gumption to penetrate something like that and to have to do it indefinitely everyday. I know I couldn’t :scusthov:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
many think they could but i dont think your joints would work. you havent seen that raisin flesh without a touch up in years and then lets not forget about old people state funk that wouldnt have escaped her.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't smash? So I can talk to other girls?:patrice:

If so then yes. Marry her for a year and then I'm bouncing.:pachaha:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Yup.

Hit it so good she will feel young again and want to try some freaky shiit. Start doing wild acrobatic shiit in the bedroom until she falls and breaks her neck and dies. Film it for proof.
Collect :mjgrin: