Would You Smoke A Crack Rock For $1 Million?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That’s life changing money. Yea Id do it. Smoking crack is life changing too tho :francis:
Not really.

I actually don't even see how people get hooked on that stuff.

The high is not good at all it's boring.

The people that get hooked on and I imagine they got to smoke a lot of that stuff or do a lot of it cuz it's not that good.

If you know your drugs and can handle your ish one hit ain't going to do shyt to you.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
cook it up. you got a stove?
full
p1qOUBD.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEVER. I would never say yes to possible addiction. Trust me when I say that. I've seen what addiction looks like and how it destroys families especially children. Breh, I've never said this but picture your own childhood friends being jealous of you because your mother is sober and in your life. My mom kept us inside because the block was hot as some cop came through in broad day when we were playing outside on some chasing a suspect shyt and we were getting older as well so she brought us video games and kept us inside since there was no after school program to keep us from the streets. I already was a trouble maker too and was drawing the wrong attention early as some 14 year old across the street threatened me and his mom was all egging him on too so my mom intervened. I will always love my mom for that. This happened back when we were kids so we didnt understand back then but now it was what it was. They were so mad at us that they sprayed some disrespectful shyt about my mother on the side of our apartment. My father had to talk to their grandparents about that shyt but all over this was because their mother was an addict and she was really on it. She would stop by randomly when we would play outside with them. shyt was embarrassing. She would be dressed up in rags, breh on some Tyrone biggums shyt popping up to say hi. That alone traumatized me because that's how I met some of my childhood friends. Drug addiction is real and fukk crack.

Last edited: