Would You Smoke A Crack Rock For $1 Million?

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan

sad as hell. brother clearly had all types of potential...being real i wanna say no but its still enough money to make me question myself. i say this feeling like anyone whos used recreationally is a fukking idiot, especially if ur black.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
sad as hell. brother clearly had all types of potential...being real i wanna say no but its still enough money to make me question myself. i say this feeling like anyone whos used recreationally is a fukking idiot, especially if ur black.
Spoken like a true coward :stopitslime:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People on here sounding like those grandmothers that would claim if somebody smoked a hit of a blunt they would run naked down the street and end up selling their TV for cash.

:mjlol:
we had a thread back on sohh or maybe it was here. Some dude claimed weed was so addictive one of his friends ended up sucking dikk to get money for it.
Tried to play it like a cautionary tales. Everybody was like :patrice: nah your friend just gay :dame:

Last edited:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Y'all listen to way too much drug propaganda that isn't true.

I can admit I've smoked crack, meth, and heroin before and never got hooked.:manny:

In fact with my experience with those I can honestly say those are some of most overrated Highs ever! And I would never do them again.

Crack gives you the same feeling as Coke but it's just a bit cleaner. But it's still boring and it doesn't last long.

If you ask me about where and how I know this my experiences in the Rave scene I was exposed to a lot of drugs.

Interesting. I kind of agree with this, but I also know that certain people love certain drugs because they provide certain feelings for them.

If somebody just happens to get that feeling they've been searching for from crack then...:francis:

To answer OP's question, yeah I could do the crack thing I think, just from what I've done so far, I think that high wouldn't be my cup of tea so I'm not worried about long term repercussions.

But for that same reason, if you changed the title to heroin, nah fam, I'm out. I feel like that shyt could definitely derail my life :huhldup:

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Before my dad passed asked him about all the drugs he did in the 80s crack was one and he say he tried it one time and that was it I was like wtf he never tried heroin though

cozy carl

Boy Toy
Daps
Reppin
Cozy Boyz

Damn, his voice was sexy af
eiWf6Vl.png

Wish he was still living, he could've been an amazing ASMR artist
:noah:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
No :hhh:

One piece of crack can change your whole life and that's why it's still one of the most ruthless drug to ever hit the streets...nikkas really underestimating the power of crack.

All these crackheads you might've seen growing up or came across their path would tell you all it took was one simple smoke to turn them into what they are or used to be.