Would You Smoke A Crack Rock For $1 Million?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Yea.
Crack isn't as addictive as y'all make it seem.
:mjlol:
Easiest million dollars I've ever made.
Some of y'all have the most warped and unrealistic perceptions of drugs I've ever seen online....I'm really thinking to myself as somebody who's tried everything atleast once that you're ridiculous to suggest that you can become hooked off of certain substances first try.

There are so many drugs I've done once and I'll never do again cause they did nothing for me I enjoyed...that's why I stick to weed.
Real shyt. Most of these addictions are from some slippery slope shyt. It's not like folks get hooked off of one line, puff, drink, pill etc., It's that they do it more than once until it increases in frequency into a habit and then full blown addiction once their mind/body becomes dependant upon it.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I've done worst things for way less
sM295Wr.png

4ntUJ.gif

69JJ3T.gif

full

tenor.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always hated these kind of scenerio discussions because who the fukk is that dumb and bored with their money to even propose this? Especially the gay a$$ ones like would u let this guy do this for x amount? Like wtf

:gucci:

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
I'll smoke that rock kick back enjoy the high maybe throw back a couple shots with it and let the money come in