Would you smash Kim Jong Un’s sister to live the royal life

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 127 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 119 48.4%

• Total voters
Daps
All good till she wants to cuddle and you say you ain’t in the mood tonight :camby::snooze:

Next thing you know, your nuts are cut off in a jar next to the bed as a reminder of who’s really running shyt :demonic: while you’re cuddling with the :mjcry: look
Dis a scary nikka post
If she let you in her hole u good stop sweatin da petty shyt

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
All good till she wants to cuddle and you say you ain’t in the mood tonight :camby::snooze:

Next thing you know, your nuts are cut off in a jar next to the bed as a reminder of who’s really running shyt :demonic: while you’re cuddling with the :mjcry: look
This thread is hilarious:mjlol:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
She aint even good looking... :hhh:

nikkas will hype any white skinned bytch man...

bytch ugly, and from a sociopathic family line. fukk dat bytch, her dead siblings, and her countries Always Save Nuclear """Missiles""" they always pump faking with :pacspit:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Y'all nikkas think shyt is sweet. Until this crazy hoe has you blindfolded, smoking a cigarette and standing in front of a firing squad for not getting it up on command or not wanting to eat her fishy c*nt :hubie:

I'm good. bytches are crazy enough in America. I don't need some power hungry, unstable chink who's issues make American women look like the Cleaver mom. And facing pending death or penile mutation every time she's on her rag or having a psychotic episode? Naw breh :ufdup:
Whats her criminal sheet look like? She's having people executed? How bloody are her hands?

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Man U no puss gettin thirsty ass nikkas def smashing dat I get puss n I’m still raw doggin her I def done worse

where u nikkas from :russ:

You dont have to put your dikk in every subpar bytch you meet...see when you some self respect you dont lust over a fat maybe dead despot's lego headed sister