Would you smash Kim Jong Un’s sister to live the royal life

Yes or No

• Yes

Votes: 127 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 119 48.4%

• Total voters
Daps
I can’t believe the amount of men who think marrying a rich and powerful woman is some key to the world.

Royal spouses have NO freedom. You can’t go anywhere alone, and have to stick to very strict rules. And for what? To not have to work, and pay bills?

You’re not making any decisions, and many people want to kill you. Every time you go out in public, someone may want to kill you.

Hell, look at people like Stedman. Stedman isn’t running the ship. Oprah runs that ship, and she’s not royalty. Never date a woman who makes more money than you. Every single argument, she will bring up the money, and how she makes more money than you.

Daps
Rumors-After-Kim-Jong-Un-His-Sister-Kim-Yo-Jong-will-be-the-next-North-Korean-Leader.jpg

nah, she looks okay from side angles

She looks like she bleaches.

:hubie:

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
This thread :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: I would rep you but you still holding that neg for that ridiculous comment in the breh lets his pawg call him a nikka thread :beli: Imma give it back as soon as I can though, and yeah i'd pipe that bytch... she got an onion back there AND you have access to all those north k0rean sidepieces that LITERALLY have never had sex with a black man before:wow:

Over time you and ya nikkas done seeded up the entire countryside while slappin dem malnourished korean nikkas out the way and within a couple hundred generations it would be a nation of blasian kangs. :wow:

:picard: So she could have me lined up in front of a machine gun for glancing at the palace maid???????

She aint pretty enough for the risk

Get executed with an anti aircraft gun because you left the toilet seat up brehs.

I can see it now. One of yall would slip up and get caught cheating. Then she would have you standing in the center of a big ass looney toon target mat so that a fukking mortar shell could just splat you.

"baby wait I can explain! :damn:"

:mjlol:

:picard:

You know what on 2nd thought im gon have to change my answer to a no, i really wasnt considering the rammifications if things went south. She might have one of her hittas disintegrate yo ass wit da laserbeam mid coitus should you make a crass joke, I done bugged the fukk out :picard:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I can’t believe the amount of men who think marrying a rich and powerful woman is some key to the world.

Royal spouses have NO freedom. You can’t go anywhere alone, and have to stick to very strict rules. And for what? To not have to work, and pay bills?

You’re not making any decisions, and many people want to kill you. Every time you go out in public, someone may want to kill you.

Hell, look at people like Stedman. Stedman isn’t running the ship. Oprah runs that ship, and she’s not royalty. Never date a woman who makes more money than you. Every single argument, she will bring up the money, and how she makes more money than you.
Men wanna be kept like females now.

Daps
You dont have to put your dikk in every subpar bytch you meet...see when you some self respect you dont lust over a fat maybe dead despot's lego headed sister
But nikkas will fukk a good lookin grocery bagger

gimmie the subpar bytch wit a bag and watch us make it :sas2:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
But nikkas will fukk a good lookin grocery bagger

gimmie the subpar bytch wit a bag and watch us make it :sas2:

The only bag you gettin from a psycho North Korean leader is one over your head right before you fall into a mass grave

Daps
The only bag you gettin from a psycho North Korean leader is one over your head right before you fall into a mass grave
Um if she gives you her p*ssy and u do it rite

she ain’t giving u up fa shyt

use ya mind

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They’d execute your black asses. Can’t have any negro blood in a position of power.

anyway that bytch looks like her breath smells like rotten fish and cabbage.

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
Um if she gives you her p*ssy and u do it rite

she ain’t giving u up fa shyt

use ya mind

You might wanna read up on North Korea my guy, if these people kill their own family members what you think they gonna do to you?

They’d execute your black asses. Can’t have any negro blood in a position of power.

anyway that bytch looks like her breath smells like rotten fish and cabbage.

Exactly