• No

Votes: 119 48.4%

• Total voters

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You might wanna read up on North Korea my guy, if these people kill their own family members what you think they gonna do to you?

Exactly
actually they have a diplomat that is half african half nor.kor.:heh: research nikkas. she dated some cac defect military cat from the U.S actually. and the offspring is an elite. Folks just buying into cac speech. As soon as I hear "they dont care about your black ass" I just think c00n, because that sounds like a cac to me. When did you go to NK? never, so who did you learn it from? AH. they have a half dozen african embassies (more than west european). This is just straight up cac talk. I can't even respect uneducated cac propaganda. and no. im not over here tapping. no one is an ally of black....wanna know why? cause no one is an ally of anyone, everyone is in it for themselves you idiots. everyone stares, everyone makes comments, humans are by nature xenophobic beyond their tribe. If you bring a north korean to your fukking dinner table what would they think about her yellow ass? exactly.

spot those that have never had korean p*ssy brehs :noah:

Last edited:

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
When it comes to murderous dictators, they prolly don't discriminate about who they would execute. I agreed with dude to strengthen my own post but my real point is I wouldn't wife that bytch up cuz her and her family are psychos. She was raised by and a part of a country who has constantly threatened to nuke MY city. The fukk would I wife that for? That's not cac propaganda either, that's fact. They had their own brother murked and have concentration camps in their country. Also not to mention I'm just not feelin that addition sign shaped head ass bytch and I don't care if she got power cuz she runs some fukked up country. There are some attractive Korean women in the world but she ain't one of them.

Last edited: