Would you rather make $45K/year in a boring town or min wage in a swank tourist city?

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Responsible adults or people who need to take care of family = high pay boring city

Immature lazy adults or kids on the internets who have no ambitions or goals = min wage in party town

it's really not that hard of a choice...Just depends on who you are

Yup, these things are age and responsibility dependant. When you are in your 20s you should live in a city - or preferably travel a lot - and when you get older and want to have a family move to somewhere quiet. Also the OP is being retarded, its not as if you can't find somewhere quiet to live 30 minutes or a hour away from a decent city. :win:

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Give me 45K in a boring town, I'll keep myself entertained by Netflix, Hulu, xbox live, and the internet, plus I'll make friends and go on vacay to the big cities

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
id definitely gotta go with the 45 k in a boring town. but let me say this, i live in minnesota and what i hate is that its isolated. you gotta fly everywhere. coming from philly. where you could easily hop on a train to new york or dc without hesitation. its a huge change. so its not that easy for people to just get up and travel. plus, imagine being in a town where there's no black barbershops. thats hard to do

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
id definitely gotta go with the 45 k in a boring town. but let me say this, i live in minnesota and what i hate is that its isolated. you gotta fly everywhere. coming from philly. where you could easily hop on a train to new york or dc without hesitation. its a huge change. so its not that easy for people to just get up and travel. plus, imagine being in a town where there's no black barbershops. thats hard to do

i feel you bro, i moved from nyc/philly to msp, its been a huge stretch for me.

not everything is bad, there are a lot of things i like about minneapolis, but its a different world out there, even though its still a decent sized city.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
gimme the min wage in the tourist city.

i know i can hustle the shyt outta of tourist and make more money whether it be club promoting or sum slaes/marketing type shyt.

at the same time, there always will be opportunity to network with people in higher places and potentially move on to bigger and better things.

I think this is the key right here.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps

:sadbron: