Would you rather live in the world of AoT or Berserk?

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Like y’all always try to smear the world of Berserk and bring up the negative shyt but y’all ignore the good shyt in this world:stopitslime:

Like atleast in our world Death is friendly and will happily assist you when you’re in need:unimpressed:

That has to count for something:what:

Heres the thing...

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I gotta go back and watch this shyt:russ:
If you watch Fate Zero then UBW you see that never actually left Earth and went back to the Grail or wherever heroic spirits go after the war. Kotomine just had him sitting in the cut so they could rig the deck and get revenge on The Emiya family and Saber. :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I gotta go back and watch this shyt:russ:
Yeah it'll give you something for your list
full

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If you watch Fate Zero then UBW you see that never actually left Earth and went back to the Grail or wherever heroic spirits go after the war. Kotomine just had him sitting in the cut so they could rig the deck and get revenge on The Emiya family and Saber. :mjlol:

i was watching them..... I kinda fell off on the one that got a little too “cutesy wootsie” for me then some breh in the anime thread made a comment that that one borderline hentei with some pedo moments in it:dwillhuh:

THEN I tried to watch the one with the whole team battle thing going on. But that shyt felt so confusing and convoluted. I just stopped watching like 4 eps in.

But I plan on going back and started from the beginning.

An actual from the storyline canon way they did it and not how it was aired.

Cuz if I recall, S2 or S3 was like the prequel to the first season or so

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
i was watching them..... I kinda fell off on the one that got a little too “cutesy wootsie” for me then some breh in the anime thread made a comment that that one borderline hentei with some pedo moments in it:dwillhuh:

THEN I tried to watch the one with the whole team battle thing going on. But that shyt felt so confusing and convoluted. I just stopped watching like 4 eps in.

But I plan on going back and started from the beginning.

An actual from the storyline canon way they did it and not how it was aired.

Cuz if I recall, S2 or S3 was like the prequel to the first season or so

So the Fate series and the Nasuverse as a whole is convoluted. The only ones you need to watch are Fate/ Zero and Fate/ Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works